Sloth's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxon

VIP
-1 Even if his app is gone, he deleted it even though he still had a chance, an immature call and after this I don't think you are mature enough for staff. Instead of taking the -1's as criticism and working to make yourself better you deleted your app with the reply "deny people just dont like me as much as i thought ". Cmon dude, not everyone is gonna agree with you or think you are good enough. You took everyone who supported you and wanted you to get staff and gave up on them.

Sloth

-1 Even if his app is gone, he deleted it even though he still had a chance, an immature call and after this I don't think you are mature enough for staff. Instead of taking the -1's as criticism and working to make yourself better you deleted your app with the reply "deny people just dont like me as much as i thought ". Cmon dude, not everyone is gonna agree with you or think you are good enough. You took everyone who supported you and wanted you to get staff and gave up on them.
it is the people that denied it are high up in the community i am going to reapply later just I want to improve my name on the server before i reapply and work more on my app i can take criticism just whenever im in ts or even on my app whisky insulted me so im just going to wait till he feels neutral about me again and how anzati is still being toxic to me so im just wainting till it blows over because it is ganna get denied ither way

Status
Not open for further replies.