Player Information

Your name: Sloth on all of my life’s

Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:53894215

Your current rank: I am a platinum VIP

Amount of Warns: I have 1 active warn for b-hopping but 4 total

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for:
I am applying for Trial-Mod.

Total time with the community (months): I have been with the community for about 2 years now or 24 months

Current level within the server: I am currently level 255.

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Any time after 5 pm CST on Tuesday and Thursday But, all the other days I’m available all day.

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): I am available any time after 5 pm on both Saturday and Sunday.

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s):
Icefuse, Genesis, Egueus

Position(s): Icefuse: Senior Mod (Military RP) Genesis: Admin Egueus: Head Admin

Time as position(s): Icefuse: 4 months Genesis: 1 month Egueus: 6 months

Brief overview of the position(s): All of them included handling staff sits created by players and stopping people from abusing bugs and also I was searching for bugs but the head admin positions was for me to create rules for all staff members to follow and hold staff meetings and hand out promotions where they are due.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[X]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I,
Sloth, have permission from Croc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
To begin, I believe that the best way that I can benefit reborn as a whole is all of my previous experience. The reason for this is because I have extensive knowledge about how to organize a staff team and how to handle staff sits quickly and efficiently. Additionally, I am no stranger to being a staff member on reborn since I have held the position of Senior Gamemaster for around 2 weeks until I had to step down because of school. Furthermore, I have the utmost respect for the high-ups and I fully understand that their word is final. Additionally, I fully understand how heated staff sits can get and from all of my previous experience, I believe that I can efficiently diffuse the situation. Also, I would love to see this server get even more popular with the new 5.0 update coming up. Additionally, I have noticed that when I am online late at night with roughly 40 people still online there is no staff online other than 1 trial gamemaster who can not really do anything involving staff sits and I would be willing to fill that position so that people who want to play and RP at 1 am can and not be fearful of minges and overall people that break the rules and interrupt their fun. Overall, the main reason that I should become staff here on reborn is that I would love to see the server thrive and I would like to do my part to assist in that any way possible.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to be hearing from everyone from the community below.

and yes I know I have only been active for around 1-week now but I just hope that you give me a chance if not I will try to get my name more out there and apply again in 2 weeks.

-Sloth

Shade Tano

Icefuse 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

+1

Sloth

Icefuse 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

+1
it was not a good time lol

neutral, you need to do wayyyyy too many ooc events. even to the point where they got banned. Also ever since you got back the only thing you talk about is being staff. If you get staff you need to read up on the re-adjusted rules or at least the major ones because a lot have been changed.

Sloth

neutral, you need to do wayyyyy too many ooc events. even to the point where they got banned. Also ever since you got back the only thing you talk about is being staff. If you get staff you need to read up on the re-adjusted rules or at least the major ones because a lot have been changed.
For the time, I did what the people wanted when I was a game master. Also, is it not a good thing that I talk about being staff a lot it is because I am excited to join the team. However, the thing with the rules I will read up on every single one tonight.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
+1 pretty neat app. Never on the server, would make good staff.

Is very active

Molten

-1 I've never seen this maine. In the words of my boi roy. "Who are you again?"

+1 Eros told me not to have my meme post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.