Smaller Suggjestion

GameCrunch

Gamemaster
Platinum-Vip
Keep /back on death and all that but make it so that enemies/mobs regenerate there health after no player is near them/Whenever they kill someone.

This would prevent people from using /back to just rush a boss constantly and would still allow people to use /back on death.

If your traveling to get far out to prevent your base from getting raided (since bases close to spawn will get raided fast by people who are actively looking for them) a lot of people are going to be traveling further out, with this there is a relatively high chance that they are going to get killed by an incredibly powerful mob (like a dragon or a sea serpent) nearly instantly and it would proboly be helpful to just be able to use /back to break your gravestone and retrive your items than having to travel back to where you originally where.

Also having the mobs regen HP after killing a player would fix people just using /back to slowly kill a powerful mob (in my defense the dragons where attacking me while I was building my house so I already had a /sethome)\

edit: and a 5 min cooldown normally so then you can still have a VIP rank with a shorter cooldown

Last edited:

twitch.tv/anzati1

Diamond-Vip
no because imagine you're fighting the FINAL boss then you just randomly tp back and keep fighting. when you die irl you die lmao
its just more mods or code that isn't needed. it should stay as the VIP rank it is and add a minute cooldown maybe

GameCrunch

Gamemaster
Platinum-Vip
no because imagine you're fighting the FINAL boss then you just randomly tp back and keep fighting. when you die irl you die lmao
its just more mods or code that isn't needed. it should stay as the VIP rank it is and add a minute cooldown maybe
Wait there is a final boss?

Whiskey

Senior Admin
Diamond-Vip
no you abused the fuck out of it to kill dragons, also if someone is raiding ur base you can just /back instantly which is stupid. Just walk back there or get VIP

Nabe

Senior Moderator
Diamond-Vip
MC Staff
Honestly, I might of kept it as user. But after how much you abused it, I have to say no, I cannot keep it to user. Sorry.

GameCrunch

Gamemaster
Platinum-Vip
Honestly, I might of kept it as user. But after how much you abused it, I have to say no, I cannot keep it to user. Sorry.
Or when I died to the dragons all those times I had a /home set (at my base) since there where like 3 dragons right by my base so I just repeatedly used /home (also I sort of "broke" the NPC's somehow as they kept on looking one way and I could hit them repeatedly without getting hit for the first two)

no you abused the fuck out of it to kill dragons, also if someone is raiding ur base you can just /back instantly which is stupid. Just walk back there or get VIP
You could have a Combat-Tag or a "Stand still for 3 seconds" since i'm pretty sure Essentials has that in the config and it should proboly be added for /home and /tpa aswell

Nabe

Senior Moderator
Diamond-Vip
MC Staff
Which is why command channels and cooldowns will be a thing.