Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56299711
Ingame name(s): BI Lord Sniper Wonar, Knight Sniper Pickens
Current play time: 1 year
Time in Garry’s Mod: 6115
Amount of warns: 21 Total, 0 Active

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:None
Server(s):None
Time as position:None

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I've seen all the movies except rogue. I've played SWTOR before and a little bit of KOTOR.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[4-5 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):

I want to both build and create a story, an experience for the players where they can have a fun and good experience

Plan an event (story based or building based):

--BackStory--

In a dark night in tatooine, a archaeologist and his son was exploring a caves when he stumbled upon a ancient crystal, but when the archaeologist touched the crystal he fell on his knees and his soul was taken over by a Ancient Sith Emperor. The emperor used his power to resurrected his Voice, Wrath,Hand and two Shadow Guards. The scared boy ran to the Jedi and Sith begging for aid.

--Bosses-

The Emperor
Weapon- Boss LightSaber

HP= 50,000

Armor= 1,0000

------

Emperor's Voice- Boss LightSaber

HP=15,000

Armor= 500

-----

Emperor's Wrath- Boss Lightsaber

HP=20,000

Armor = 800

------

Emperor's Hand - Boss Lightsaber

-----

HP=10,000

Armor= 500

-------
Mini Boss
Shadow Guard's (2)

HP=3,000

Armor= 200

------

Bulding

There will be 5 rooms: 3 rooms The Hand's Chamber, The Wrath's Chamber and the Emperor's Throne Room. 2 others room filled with troopers and parkour. The Jedi and Sith will have to navigate and kill the Hand and the Wrath and get two keys that will unlock the Emperor's Throne Room.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Sniper], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I want to help out the server and be able to make a fun experience for new and starting players. Back in 2.0/3.0 there was a active GM team and I feel like that's one of the reasons why the server was so active(no disrespect at the current gm team). I'm both active in DT and UT where I can create events that'll entertain the players and keep them on the server. I know how event's work and have been in many events both as a player and a helper, so I can understand what do players desire in a fun event. If my events are slacking , I'll try to improve by taking my time to create a enjoyable event for everyone.

Last edited:

Cosmiverse

Neutral for the moment, please expand on the backstory and how each encounter works. I like where the event idea is going!

Sniper

Just because we don't get event doesn't mean a minge with 21 warns that is toxic should get GM
I know you've seen me minge a lot and I do have 21 warns all am asking is a chance to move away from the bad side and help out the server

Status
Not open for further replies.