Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Sniper Wonar
Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:56299711
Your current rank: N/A
Amount of Warns: No idea

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-Mod
Total time with the community (months):5-6 Months?
Current level within the server:N/A

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3pm AST- 4am AST(Arabian Standard time btw)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):3pm AST- 4am AST(Arabian Standard time btw)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn, Sundown ,LLG, Nova Gaming
Position(s): Reborn = T-GM, Sundown = Admin, LLG = Trusted, Nova Gaming: Senior Moderator
Time as position(s): Reborn 1-3 weeks, Sundown 1 Month, LLG = 2 Month, Nova Gaming: 3-4 month
Brief overview of the position(s): Reborn was a gamemaster made events, The rest was just dealing with rulebreakers
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Sniper], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x] Nabe/Tombstone

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I want to help out the server and be able to make a fun experience for new and starting players. No disrespect to the old staff team, but that was filled with corruption and bias staff members, I promise I will try my best to handle every situation with both sides in my head and try my best to resolve any issues players might face. I'm both active in DT and UT where I can deal with any questions, whitelist or sits. I've played this server for many months and been through a lot of major changes, and played many servers; so I get how a staff member can effect the players opinion on the server. I will try my best to keep a positive attitude

Pain

neutral for now last few interactions lead me to believe that your too mingy to be apart of the staff team. if this is no longer the case then play when we launch and prove me wrong

Last edited:

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Please talk to us in ts3 and post in the Discord role request for your rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.