So this is what happens when im stupid and not paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name:uriellang4-109Th SPC Lang
SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199298627/
Server:Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff:Royal Mobster
Reason for Ban:Abusing boss job
Ban Time: 2 days
What did you do?:so the thing was that i was helping on record a YT video for Lukir then when everything ended i wasnt paying attention he said to get off the Boss job i didnt listen and then i fucked around in tat then i changed back to RT PVT i went to dueling arena (jedi where training) then i decided to get out then i got stuck in the door after that the interntet stopped working i did Kill on console then i got teleported to another admin (dont remember his name) with Lukir then we talked about not messing with the boss job and then i got a 2 day ban

Why you should be unbanned: i dont want to get unbanned ill just take the 2 day ban but i just want to let them know i was testing how many jedi and sith will take to kill me with almost 1 million health thats the reason why i was shooting to people to just make them attack me so i can see how many strikes i can take before dying

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

So wait... You're trying to tell us that you blame it on the fact that you were not paying attention. Yet you were RDM'n and not only that but abusing a boss whitelist? In all honesty, count your blessings you ain't perma'd.

So wait... You're trying to tell us that you blame it on the fact that you were not paying attention. Yet you were RDM'n and not only that but abusing a boss whitelist? In all honesty, count your blessings you ain't perma'd.

im not blaming anyone thats why the post its called ' So this is what happens when im stupid and not paying attention'

Ventum

Should be pretty common sense to get off of a job that you aren't even originally supposed to be on once the scene/yt video is done.

Should be pretty common sense to get off of a job that you aren't even originally supposed to be on once the scene/yt video is done.
Well yeah but i didnt listen then i wanted to see how many sith will take to kill me (with almost one million HP)

Status
Not open for further replies.