Accepted Spectre's (Protix Sunjaw's) Staff application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Spectre / Protix Sunjaw
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:155891210
Your current rank: Lord / User
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): about 3 months
Current level within the server: Level 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): usually around 11am - 10pm during the summer and; 4pm - 10pm during the school year
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): usually around 11am - 12pm

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Omega networks, Fire Force Networks, Ice Fuse, Spartan Gaming, and a few dark RPs
Position(s): Owner, Co-Owner, Mod, Server Manager, Mod
Time as position(s): Owner - 1 year (total) Co-Owner 2 months, Mod 2 months, Server Manager 1 month, Mod 3 months (Total)
Brief overview of the position(s): In the positions as owner and Co-Owner I did a lot of handling the server and the members complaints, as a moderator I did the basic whitelists and handing RDM cases and etc. as server manager I made a server from scratch and hired qualified staff members as well as GMs

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Spectre, have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I started my garry's mod adventure about 5 years ago. Back at the beginning I was not but a normal player. I had no interest in being a staff member cause back then I wasn't old enough to meet the requirements. As I aged, I slowly began to learn more about garry's mod and my love for the game. I began developing my own server after a few years. This was my first server. The Omega Networks Halo RP, my pride and joy. But I was shot down by so many people and soon my player base slowly declined. I've learned a lot since this point as I've Co-Owned, Owned, and Managed tons of servers. I moves away from server owning a bit and began my adventure on being just a moderator to see if I could gain some experience. In that time I learned a lot of the ULX commands and have a lot of them memorized. But as people are stingy and rude I got pushed away from a lot of the community's I was in, just because of how people acted. This is why, I believe you should support my application. I am loyal to a community and push my hardest to keep it alive when I have the power to do so. I stand out from others from the fact that I enjoy helping other people. I am one to never give up; I do take breaks to take a breather from something I find difficult but I get right back up and keep pushing! I believe, that I also stand out as I get along with most of the staff members that I know! I am dedicated to helping this server grow and I'm hoping I can be a big part in Reborn!

+4
Spectre has a very wide breadth of staff experience in a multitude of leadership levels. While I don't know him personally, his player interview is very down-to-earth and, from what interactions I've had with him, he seems like a very competent and dedicated candidate for staff.

Rowe

+5 When server was poppin u was active and enforcing roleplay. Interview is detailed well also

Ronnie

Owner
| +3 |
I have not directly interacted with you as much as I'd normally like to with a staff applicant, but I so admire your tenacity in applying to be a staff member at this stage and your passion for sharing ideas for server development that I think you will be a good member of the team.

Bishop

+3 Love the player interview! definitely great, seen him a lot and hes a great player and helpful in the community. Would be a great addition to staff

Status
Not open for further replies.