Squiddy/Sauren's gamemaster application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam name: Haunteddragoon

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:77393461

Ingame name(s): Squiddy/sauren- squiddy being my jedi sauren being my sith

Current play time: probably around 200 hours for new map ( i played a bit on one of the old maps but not much) also this is within 2 weeks im basing this on my 277.3 hours on gmod which have all been on here however im considering around 77 of those afk hours.

Time in Garry’s Mod: 3166 hours

Amount of warns: 5- solo raiding for 3 ( yes i know that's bad) Bhopping for 1 and the other one i made a joke by yelling out 10 mil for a super cheap item in a auction

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Not on this server but i have been on dark rp servers

Server(s): crix/some border rp server forget the name it was a long time ago

Time as position: for crix it was quite along time before the server went down, i played on that server honestly for probably a total of like 9 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?

[x ] yes

[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

None with npc control but with construction i played a lot of dark rp server and servers similar so i've come to be a pretty good builder as you have to build bases in most dark rp servers

Are you able to create a cohesive story?

[x ] yes

[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: some very basic ones for story lines (i mean like really basic almost none) But i have a good bit of knowledge of star wars lore, i've watched all the star wars movies and played a lot of the games

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past? - i'm not sure if this means the amount of events i've played, if it does then around 8

[ ] yes

[x ] no

If so, how many times?

[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?

[x] yes

[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I would like to help build and create the story mostly, i can also be really helpful with deciding what npcs/enemies to use. A really great event that happened was last night (it had to do with the 3 brothers) and i feel that i could create one that is similar to that. Especially with the adding of the dark souls npcs into the game i think i would be great with deciding on what enemies to use

Plan an event (story based or building based):

Event planning

The event will start with a warp to kash, it will be a event made in the sky- so pretty much it will start with the players all warping to the area, this event will be one life, have a lot of npcs to fight and then it will move onto a boss, the boss will be either slave gael/nameless king/ a player controlled ringed knight with a lot of hp. To start when they warp they will wait outside of the area and be briefed on the event ( this will consist of informing them that it will be one life and that the rest they will learn on the way). So first off i will advertise “ Leave now or you will all will perish” I will now note that this event will have 3 diffrent waves of npcs (alot of them dark souls npcs) and the waves will be difficult, after the 3rd wave they will face the boss. So after they kill around half the first wave i will advertise this- “ my minions shall kill you before you even reach me mortals”. At this point they would make it into the 2nd wave (the evinorment of all this will be similar to that of a temple, with the atmosphere being dark as in evil.) and i would advert- “you’ve made it past the weakest of my army, you shall not make it further.” I will also note that all of this will be done in different rooms for the waves ( the shape of the event altogether is that of a rectangle ) after they have almost defeated the 2nd wave i will advert- “you have proven to be a strong opponent but you will not make it out alive.” after they defeat the 2nd wave i assume there will be a lot less people than before. So once they are almost done with the 3rd wave i will advertise “ my army is failing me, but it does not matter i will defeat all of you with ease. At this point they have defeated the 3rd wave and i will spawn as i said earlier, slave gael/nameless king/ a player controlled ringed knight with a lot of hp- the ringed knight with a lot of hp will be controlled by me or another game master there. After they have defeated me they will get loot drops and the event will be over. If i get accepted and someone feels i could add more please tell me your suggestion and i will heavily consider it, thanks for taking your time to read all of this

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters

[x ]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [haunteddragoon], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Game Master position in the future.

[x]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): i'm really dedicated to playing on this server and i find it to be a lot of fun, i'll probably stay incredibly active for quite a while. I also genuinely enjoy playing events and I think that being able to provide other players with that same joy. I also just think that it would be a lot of fun and that I would be very efficient when working just because I will find it fun. I'm more qualified in my ability to build, i have 3000 hours on gmod and most of that was spent on dark rp where i learned to build quite efficiently. I work really well with others also and think that me being able to work well will be a great addition to the team. thank you for reading my whole app and your time.

Okeas

VIP
-2 after reading through your application, you repeat yourself a lot in your plan an event and the event itself is very lackluster. There’s no real story just fighting 3 waves of npc’s then a boss. You say your main supporting feature is picking which npc’s to use and that’s not really a big part of being GM. Most of the time people just use 3 main npc’s so there’s not much to choose from. I’ve seen you solo raid and I believe that I may have given you one or two of those warns. Maybe prove to us that you are more mature and willing to RP a lot more and give this another go in the future.

double spacing doesnt make your app look bigger. people actually read these btw.
i did this in google docs and when i pasted it back into here it was like this, i tried to fix it but didnt want to go through every single line and respace it back how it was, sorry if it looks sloppy or as if i wanted to make it bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.