Staff App Speedrun any% Glitchless. Run submitted by Caitlyn (PB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Caitlyn
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:192158762
Your current rank: Discord Dev/Manager
Amount of Warns: N/A

Player's Server Information
Total time with the community (months): About 2 Years.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn Gaming.
Position(s): Head-Admin, Discord Staff
Time as position(s): 8 Months as Server Staff, 1 year + discord staff.
A brief overview of the position(s): Managed the rules, staffed the discord, handled staff applications, staff reports, staff promotions, staff demotions aswell as staff meetings. I ran many events and general server moderation.
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[ x ] whiskey

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate -the minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Because I am now one of the most experienced and longest standing staff member of Reborn. I've been here a long time and have continued to help the server even after retiring from HA. Regardless if people still don't like me for whatever reasons, I still believe that I will and have done a better job than most people that have been staff on Reborn. I have always had intentions to support the community to the best of my ability, I had to think about if I wanted to make this application and I decided to because I might as well offer my support in the JVS team. And If I were accepted at least nobody can complain about Shepard "simping"

P

Pump

+1 Did pretty good job would do it again

Last edited by a moderator:

Vethar

VIP
Messy application means messy staff sits, Very little effort means little effort in staff sits, Very entitled and arrogant.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
-3 Not only did you not take the time to read and fill out the user permission clause, you didn't even add what rank you were applying for. If your motivation for applying is just to prove you can be accepted without Shepard "simping" for you, there's something wrong. I don't dislike you as a person, but as staff I see more problems being caused than possible solutions.

Player's Server Information
Total time with the community (months): About 2 Years.

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

Caitlyn

-3 Not only did you not take the time to read and fill out the user permission clause, you didn't even add what rank you were applying for. If your motivation for applying is just to prove you can be accepted without Shepard "simping" for you, there's something wrong. I don't dislike you as a person, but as staff I see more problems being caused than possible solutions.

"If your motivation for applying is just to prove you can be accepted without Shepard "simping" for you, there's something wrong. " Not sure where I said "I am applying to prove I can be accepted without saying Shepard is simping." That's just dumb, knit-picking for reasons here.

Status
Not open for further replies.