Spectre8105

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Spectre
Your steamID: I'll update it
Your current rank: Absolute Unit
Amount of Warns: A shit load tbh

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Admin+ I see the mods you accepted, I know they'll run the server into the dirt without someone with a IQ as high as mine
Total time with the community (months): Longer than whoever is reading this
Current level within the server: 0, im a new player (This is Sarcasm)

Administration Availability
What time during you available (a.m. - p.m.): When i'm awake and not doing school
Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Not to brag, but I was Reborn staff, kind of a big deal. Also other servers but I can't be bothered
Position(s): Not to brag, but I was up there
Time as position(s): A while
Brief overview of the position(s): Got shit done, unlike @Mithril Dragon

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Spectre], have permission from [The Boys] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Im not here to bullshit a staff app, i'm making this while in quene for a mythic dungeon. Most of this is half assed, but i'm willing to help out with the server, at least for a bit. I'm a long time player and can get shit done. I'm absolutely big brain, not smooth brain like @Jump. I'm sure a shit load of players know me and know that I am sarcastic as fuck when im not being serious. This App was made very quickly and with minimal effort because I expect many people to remember me and know that I did shit unlike some other people. I don't plan on being staff for too long, but i'm willing to watch the server launch and help it out for a bit, that being said im not taking anything under admin, That's a shitshow you just accepted and I refuse to be the same rank as half of them. QUene popped gl:hf I didnr proofread

Oil

VIP
+2 jump could beat your speed run. there is already 3 admins maybe you could shoot for sr mod lmao

Loody

VIP
+2 was a solid staff. Can be serious when need be. Probably a better pick then a lot of people applying.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Please talk to us in ts3 and post in the Discord role request for your rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.