Warn Count - 0
Age - 14

Relevant Experience
Servers - N/A

Positions - N/A

Responsibilities - N/A

Lukir

VIP
Just to let you know, everyone's about to tell you the same thing I'm gonna tell you. Definitely gotta be more involved with the community before applying, you're a fresh face who isn't acquainted with the rules yet. Hang around for a few weeks, experience some roleplay scenarios, keep an ear out for what rules people break and whats right and wrong in the server. There's a lot of rules that factor in to a lot of roleplay scenarios. Just get to know the rules, the people, and how it all works. Til then

Last edited:
The only reason for this negative opinion, was due to no effort being put forth into the application. Also you're pretty new to garry's mod, as it shows with hours. So I would recommend getting to know the commands a little more, I would also recommend getting to know more people in the community. As a staff member you are looked to for assistance whenever someone needs help. From this application, I don't believe you would be a good fit at the moment. However, I would apply again in the future. As it seems that you have no experience for this position at all

-Your friendly neighborhood steak daddy.​

Status
Not open for further replies.