Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:20859427
Your current rank: G-VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: MOD
Total time with the community (months): 16 Months
Current level within the server: Prestige 3 and LVL 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): most of the times im onn early in the morning form 06:00 GMT+1 to 07:30 GMT+1
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Like 13:30 GMT+1 to 04:00 GMT+1

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): GFN/ Novacore/Grey Networks
Position(s): Moderator / and admin
Time as position(s): Admin about 2 months and mod about 3 weeks Reason why because i didn't have much time when i was mod
Brief overview of the position(s): Both role's have to be mature at times and be serious in sits and any Staff Related issue also Admins should act like Rol models for the currents mods
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Zard, have permission from Moxxi to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): The reason why I should become staff is because I have had a lot of experience with this server after being here for a while knowing some people back in 1.0. When ever I am I always see a lot of people go unwhitelisted due to there not being a lot of staff on during downtime and I think I can really help with that, also while I can be on during downtime I still put in a good amount of time during uptime so I can contribute the server during its prime amount of players. I don't really hold anything against players and I like to play all factions so I won't be one faction sided and can get a perspective from all sides, I like to hang out in the discord(s) a lot and I feel like I connect with a side of the community a lot of the other staff just don't connect to and I will be able to bring their opinions to the staff meetings.

Thank you for taking you're time reading this have a wonderfull day and may the force be with you!

Last edited:

Moxxi

Founder
we are denying you for now word is you have started to be toxic you can apply again in the future try to show your nice side a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.