Staff Caitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: anzati / STEAM_0:0:461739667

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: @Princessie#4030

Reason: Abuse of ban powers in discord.

Proof(Highly recommended):
Constantly picking little fights for 0 reason in the discord than just thinking its ok to ban whoever she wants to.
Read half the chats she sends its 24/7 toxic or bias.
Oh wait she probably deleted that too.
Check her discord permissions, giving the "Administrator" permission auto gives her Ban permissions.
I said "gUys STAy On ToPIC" in the discussions channel because she brought up on why she left the server/emperor.
The fact that Minecraft staff isn't a thing anymore, she doesnt need it, just another reason for her to ask for power.
*Whines about dev having too many powers but keeps asking for more*

Additional Info if there is any:
If EVERYONE needs to apply for staff why the fuck can she just ban people for 0 reason and shes CONTANTLY doing this thinking that she has more power than the whole fucking server at this point. You arnt special just because you're boyfriend with the owner and wanna whine until you get more power. If you wanna be an active staff member of the community dont quit the server because you get bullied because you pick up fights constantly for 0 reason.

Last edited:
its like yall cant chill out a sec and not report other staff... remember when cause said bring it up to an SA if its staff to staff

Shepard

Founder
"makes report stating Caitlyn always starts shit". "Insults Caitlyn the entire post". 🤔🤔🤔

Dxon

VIP
votes dont count for shit lmfao, they just make you think you have more importance when in all reality its up to sa's to decide

Caitlyn

Just before people start +1ing. I do wanna say I literally haven't said a single toxic thing since I made that big forum post. I've been nothing but calm and as respectful as possible.

Anzati was kicked previously for using channels incorrectly, I had nothing to do with that. This post seems to be clearly made from anger and doesn't show anything I actually did.

He just literally insulting me when all I did was ban him for being a repeat offender/toxic (more on that below)

I haven't picked fights with anyone, I've actually avoided all attempts that people have made to try and start a fight. I have no idea what he means by I'm biased, I haven't done anything to him at all this is my only staff interaction with him other than deleting off-topic messages (which I do for anyone). I'm not banning people constantly which is another rash claim. I actually have only banned him and haven't banned anyone else in a while.

Anzati decides to mock me by saying "stay on topic" even though I was staying on topic. I then deleted his mocking message and he said something along the lines of "oh look at u deleting my messages" so at this point he's just being rude. He was then banned for misusing a suggestion channel and being toxic. I would say it a kick but Shepard already kicked him the other day for misusing a channel and being toxic.

to be honest, a lot of people will complain and take anzati's side on this (because people dont like me and he has alot of friends), but with all honesty, I actually have been really neutral and avoided all confrontations. Hopefully, his angry post shows that.

Estrella

So, Caitlyn shouldn't even fucking be Staff in the first place if she has never applied or even has current good relations with the community which at the moment she is still trying to change for them. @Shepard , I understand you are God and all of Reborn. But stop doing shit behind our backs, this should be most of a democracy than a dictatorship. These are things people have been blaming for ages and it is also the reason why the Server barely maintains half of its capacity. I think what Caitlyn did was justified by her bias opinion not mine or anyone else's who were viewing the conversation in which this occurred. Therefore, I don't know why Caitlyn is even Staff in the first place and Anzati should completely be unbanned.

Estrella

Just before people start +1ing. I do wanna say I literally haven't said a single toxic thing since I made that big forum post. I've been nothing but calm and as respectful as possible.

Anzati was kicked previously for using channels incorrectly, I had nothing to do with that. This post seems to be clearly made from anger and doesn't show anything I actually did.

this post is seemingly written in a mood of anger. a just literally insulting me when all I did was ban him for being a repeat offender.

I haven't picked fights with anyone, I've actually avoided all attempts that people have made to try and start a fight. I have no idea what he means by I'm biased. I'm not banning people constantly which is another rash claim. I actually have only banned him and haven't banned anyone else in a while.

Anzati decides to mock me by saying "stay on topic" even though I was staying on topic. I then deleted his mocking message and he said something along the lines of "oh look at u deleting my messages" so at this point hes just being rude. He was then banned for misusing a suggestion channel and being toxic. I would say it a kick but Shepard already kicked him the other day for misusing a channel and being toxic.

to be honest, a lot of people will complain and take anzati's side on this (because people dont like me and he has alot of friends), but with all honesty, I actually have been really neutral and avoided all confrontations. Hopefully, his angry post shows that.
I'm not sure about the other repeating offenses, but as far as I am concerned, how his warning was triggered at that moment was kind of BS only because of the fact that he told us to stop using channels incorrectly in which we kind of did, so you shouldn't be disagreeing with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.