Staff Report on Moderator Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordis

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Jedi Padawan Ordis (VIP) | STEAM_0:1:215601623

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Moderator Pump | Idk his steamid

Reason: This report is about Moderator Pump as I believe he has wrongly punished me. This is because I was standing near a doorway as my RT was being captured in Tatooine CC delaying the process while I figure out a plan and inform the other Jedi. He then callled a IT, I do not recall his name, mass tped me everytime I tried to move for about 30 seconds. Teleported me outside the CC, and let me be. The IT then shot at me so I went and tried to kill him but instead Pump tped to me, nocliped inside of me, allowing me to be killed. Then banned me for Staff-Dis/NITRP/Minge, I see no reason for the NITRP/Minge, because I told him to go away so I couldn't get killed.

Proof(Highly recommended): https://gyazo.com/178d42971c51f25d61ee3ab14336f08e

Additional Info if there is any:

Loody

VIP
The proof that you sent is of me bringing you not pump.

and I spam brought you cause you are body blocking a door in the cc which is against the rules. Every time I brought you you just run right back into the door. You are digging yourself such a deep hole and then just act like there is no pitfall right behind you.

P

Pump

First of all this is a screen shot of Loody's logs, not even me? Second I already had problems with you yesterday and this morning. Yesterday I brought you into a sit regarding you force healing while @Rowe was in pursuit of you. This was not a big deal but you preceded to be aggressive and belligerent over something that was very tiny, so I warned you for Player Diss Staff Diss. I decided to ban you today, because after the incident on Tatooine where you blocked the spawn doorway I TP'ed to you just to check in and see what was the matter and if I could help in anyway. But before I even said a word you told me to "Screw off". Since I came back from LOA 1/4 of all the staff reports have involved you, I talk to most of the community and when your name comes up it is always in negative connotation. You need to fix your attitude and take a little break..... you will be unbanned tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Well sorta denied. You deserved the ban for what you did and the other problems I have heard about you from other staff. Croc and I did decide that 3 days was probably a little too much, you should already be unbanned I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.