Standard Issue Hitboxes

Estrella

There is code on the Gmod Wiki to incorporate into the server to get affixed hitboxes for all players so no one could complain about broken hitboxes and such. If you are worried about Event Bosses not having a huge hitbox if they have or huge model or something, you could also incorporate a method such as /fixhitbox to get the regular hitbox of your actual model. I have made a suggestion on it, hopefully, this will gain more traction so it could be up for debate on the discord's community voting section. Here is the poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/17954388/r

not adding it until im done reworking the content packs, server is laggy as fuck already. Changing hitboxes changes a lot and is probably going to crash the server when too many people do it at once. Because hitboxes arnt simply edited clientside, they are all server side...
edit: also making something like this would take effort, and I dont wanna put effort into something so useless that could have a chance at breaking hitboxes more than they already are...