Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Mod

Total time with the community (months): 10 months with a 4 month break
Current level within the server: 200

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12pm - 3am GMT
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10am- 10pm GMT

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn Gaming, Relentless Gaming (later known as Star Forge Networks)
Position(s): Moderator, Owner then Community Owner
Time as position(s): 2 Months, 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): As a Moderator I would take low level reports RDM, ARDM, Toxic Behavior and just keeping ooc from turning into a toxic nightmare. As a Community Owner I dealt with everything from whitelisting to adding CC's I would make sure my staff team was in order if my staff director was on LOA.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Steely, have permission from Cause to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe that my application should be supported as I have previous experience being staff on reborn, I always help new players out and look out for them and help them respect other players and staff. I love the RP in the server and wish to help enforce it on the server, I am an extremely chilled player that likes to hear both sides to the story with no bias if one of my friends are involved in a sit. I am a hardworking individual that strides to help others, With being in EU timezone I can help alot of people during early hours in which we lose the majority of new players due to no staff being on. I've done it before for this server and community I am willing to do it again if i get another chance at Staff. As a previous staff member on reborn I have the experience in helping those in need like I did in the past and showing them the rules showing them what to do how to ask for staff and the basics of being a mature member of the community. My clean slate as a player proves that I am mature and follow the rules. I hope that my player interview is enough to help you + my app. Thank you for reading my staff app.

Neutral I don’t exactly know who you are, it’s probably cause I main Jedi

After much reconsideration, you are a cool dude, wouldn't mind working with you. Just don't minge.

+1

Last edited:

Steely

VIP
neutral you are a ok guy but I dont see you in that much
I've had a valentines LOA Estrella can back me up on that its coming to an end soon (when my girlfriend goes home) so i havent been on much in like the past 3 days but I respect your vote and thank you for reading my app
Neutral I don’t exactly know who you are, it’s probably cause I main Jedi
Doesnt help with my LOA and being in GMT timezone but as i said to Oat man i respect your vote

Oat man

I've had a valentines LOA Estrella can back me up on that its coming to an end soon (when my girlfriend goes home) so i havent been on much in like the past 3 days but I respect your vote and thank you for reading my app

Doesnt help with my LOA and being in GMT timezone but as i said to Oat man i respect your vote
M8 DONT MAKE A STAFF APP WHEN ON A LOA

Steely

VIP
M8 DONT MAKE A STAFF APP WHEN ON A LOA
It’s not a proper LOA it’s like a “hey I’m not gonna be as active on these days due to my girlfriend being at my house but I will still be able to get on but not as much when she’s not here”

Status
Not open for further replies.