Stormz Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Rocco, in game name is Jedi Knight Stormz.
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:146663938
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff: High Consulor ScaryTiger Cipriani.
Reason for Ban: Charge backs.
Ban Time: Perma-ban.
What did you do?: I charged back my money on my credit card for the purchases I made with my account.
Why you should be un banned: I should be unban, because I didn't think I was going to be perma banned for charging my money back and simply thought my gold VIP would just be removed, secondly I love this server and it has be my favorite SWRP Jedi VS. Sith server that I've yet to play on. Furthermore I have been banned for over 3-4 months and quite frequently miss playing on the server, also I hope you staff members can understand where im coming from and take my reasoning into account because I really wasn't trying to get banned or harm the server in any sort of way and dont believe I did anything that terrible, therefor im making this ban apeal to prove that I should be unban, thankyou for your time and that is all I must say.

It is clearly stated in the TOS that doing a paypal chargeback will lead to removal from the server. This appears before you confirm the purchase of anything on the server store.
81B16D56-CD7A-4CC4-9990-BA0C14C85E8B.jpeg

Sir, I honestly didn't no this , I know this isnt any excuse for what I have done but, put yourself in my shoes and understand that people make honest mistakes, and if there is any way I can be unban please tell me because this server means a lot to me and I truely didnt no of this rule.

Sir, I honestly didn't no this and dont have teamspeak, I know this isnt any excuse for what I have done but, put yourself in my shoes and understand that people make honest mistakes, and if there is any way I can be unban please tell me because this server means a lot to me and I truely didnt no of this rule.
I'll give you a +1 with all removal of your goods because I've been there. I did this same shit on Icefuse with my legend rank when I was 11, and was heartbroken when I was permabanned. I know it absolutely sucks to be banned from a server you sunk so many hours into, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give my +1.

Sir, this means everything and im happy that I still get a chance to even return to this community, also everybody does stupid stuff like this especially on a SWRP server and im glad you understand that, thank you for your co-operation and I really apreciate it.

This ban appeal will ultimately come down to either Shepard or Miles as it deals with actually store stuff, so I really don't have much of a say in this. Best of luck to your unban, but it could be difficult to pursuade them. Did the chargeback go through, or did they keep the money? There's been a similar situation where Shepard only accepted because the chargeback never went through.

Honestly this happened quite a long time ago and it was on my mom's credit card, so I honestly don't know and will pay the money back if need be.

Shepard

Founder
so you did 4 charge backs, one for 8 dollars, one for 4 dollars, one for 5 dollars and one for 20 dollars. all 4 paypal sided with you and you wont them. but seeing as they were CHARGEBACKS i was also feed 20$ PER CLAIM

basically you owe me 117$ dollars. if you pay that ill unban you. if you want proof of the fees i can also provide that.

so you did 4 charge backs, one for 8 dollars, one for 4 dollars, one for 5 dollars and one for 20 dollars. all 4 paypal sided with you and you wont them. but seeing as they were CHARGEBACKS i was also feed 20$ PER CLAIM

basically you owe me 117$ dollars. if you pay that ill unban you. if you want proof of the fees i can also provide that.
Oh shit, the plot thickens

basically you owe me 117$ dollars. if you pay that ill unban you. if you want proof of the fees i can also provide that.[/QUOT
@Shepard I’m so sorry bro, I was a dumb kid and used my moms credit card to purchase some hilts and gold VIP, I really wish you could understand that, and I don’t have money, especially $117, also if I did I would give it to you rn but unfortunately I’m broke and can’t, once again Shepard I just want to say this server means a lot to me and if you can find any sympathy in your heart to unban me I would be eternally greatful and also try to donate back what I can, but $117 is something I currently do not have, please Shepard I promise I’ll do what I can.

Oat man

Remember shepherd is a nice guy but he is still running a business and he can be just giving away 117$ all the time

C

Charger_AU

Denied

At this stage in time I'm going to deny this. You've said yourself that you're unable to pay back the chargeback amount so with that in mind you've still broken the store terms of service. If you wish to be unbanned in the future you can contact Shepard on discord or steam to further discuss the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.