Player Information

Your name: Subway

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125145447

Your current rank: TGI Knight Subway

Amount of Warns: Zero.

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for: Trial-Moderator

Total time with the community (months): Almost around 6 months

Current level within the server: Level 53.

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3-5pm - 8-10pm

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 6-8am - 5-10pm

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s): N/A

Position(s): N/A

Time as position(s): N/A

Brief overview of the position(s): N/A

I have staff experience but the last time I was staff was maybe over 1 year ago so I have not counted it.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Subway, have permission from Caitlyn to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I think you guys should support my application as I am willing to put in the work to help players have a better experience on Reborn Gaming. I have had a really fun time on the server as it is enjoyable to play on whenever, so I would like to carry that on to the new players when they join so they can have an enjoyable stay on the server. I have been apart of many small communities and always tried to help them out, Reborn gives me the same feeling of wanting to help out as well, but Reborn is a larger community which makes it even more enjoyable and proud when you help out, I would like to give back to the community for what they have done for me and for everyone that calls Reborn Gaming Home. I hope to be apart of this great community for a long time and hopefully help this community grow even larger.

Luna

VIP
neutral get in teamspeak more and communicate with the community but other than that I like it

Subway

I usually am on at early in the morning and then leave at around 5pm, I can understand why most do not know me but me being staff would be a benefit as I would be able to get on in the morning and help out the players that are on, considering that most staff get on around the afternoon I would be able to take care of the server before more staff get on.

Ikaros

Neutral, no idea who you are

This. I have nothing negative to say, but I also have nothing positive to say. Just play on the server a little more and be known! This doesn't mean anything crazy, this just means be talking in ooc, participating in events, and being active in your org.

Subway

This. I have nothing negative to say, but I also have nothing positive to say. Just play on the server a little more and be known! This doesn't mean anything crazy, this just means be talking in ooc, participating in events, and being active in your org.
Alright thank you for the information I will try and throw myself out there more.

Okeas

VIP
Changing vote to a -2 after dealing a sit with you after changing your name to "Maybe just maybe a peedo." Yes I know it is downtime but that name isn't appropriate and I don't believe that is the level of maturity expected from the staff team.

Arc

After what okeas stated, that’s an instant red flag to me. It may be downtime but just.. no.

Moxxi

Founder
we are gonna deny you for now try to be a little more serious ingame and try to talk to people a bit more and get yourself known by the community

Status
Not open for further replies.