Sukhis Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogi

The doesn't regret it, he's not even acknowledging it. The ban was for lying to staff, it would have just been a warn for Bhop but it would be excessive to ban and warn.

All of you stop going around looking at appeals and replying positively because you can't stand following a rule you don't like.
A 2 day ban for bhopping on tat a couple of times and then getting round up in a confusing mess of a sit seems unjust to me. I understand you are an Admin, so you most likely have to stand up for the rules in place, but bhopping with force jump of all things is so incredibly easy to pull off. I have seen many people do it without noticing. All you do is spam the space bar while you travel back down, and you will keep bouncing.
Given that a few different staff members have already gave their opinions on this appeal, he will most likely not get unbanned for bhopping a few times on tatooine. I feel Sukhi got put into a bad position with multiple people most likely exaggerating what happened on tat to see him get punished for a rule that many people disagree with.

Dread

VIP
when they called staff I wasn't BHOPPING when you left I did BHOP
That's exactly why you were banned. You said you were not bhopping and after I returned my self you leaped to the town and bhopped when you could. So saying you were not doing anything then proceed to do it right after is lying to staff

Pain

A 2 day ban for bhopping on tat a couple of times and then getting round up in a confusing mess of a sit seems unjust to me. I understand you are an Admin, so you most likely have to stand up for the rules in place, but bhopping with force jump of all things is so incredibly easy to pull off. I have seen many people do it without noticing. All you do is spam the space bar while you travel back down, and you will keep bouncing.
Given that a few different staff members have already gave their opinions on this appeal, he will most likely not get unbanned for bhopping a few times on tatooine. I feel Sukhi got put into a bad position with multiple people most likely exaggerating what happened on tat to see him get punished for a rule that many people disagree with.
The Main reason for the ban is lying to staff not the bhop

Yogi

The Main reason for the ban is lying to staff not the bhop
Sukhi literally said he had bhopped, but not to the extent to which the sith said he did. I won't believe any of this even happened until i see a screenshot or some kind of video.

Sukhi

That's exactly why you were banned. You said you were not bhopping and after I returned my self you leaped to the town and bhopped when you could. So saying you were not doing anything then proceed to do it right after is lying to staff

I only BHOPPED twice and also no staff teleported to me 2nd time I admit to BHOPPING twice its a warn and I didn't lie to staff

Treason

You don't have to the ban's already been registered. That's the point of the appeal. You complaining doesn't help out anymore.

Pain

When did he lie to staff? He was upfront about it and admitted early on that he had bhopped a few times on tatooine.
He lied in the sit..... he was caught bhopping proceeded to lie was given a verbal and then proceeded to bhop into tat city

Status
Not open for further replies.