Steam Name: Sumii
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49584762
CC Name: Lilith Nai'lo
Current names/ranks on server: VIP Knight Sumii Bor
Level: 181
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: 3 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A Gray Jedi means to me someone who finds balance in all things, to not let ideals cloud the mind, and not let their affiliation with a faction cloud their decisions. Gray are lonesome, few in between, but despite this they all share a similar ideal that there is no just in either the Jedi or the Sith. A Gray stands on one side alone and that is the Force, they do not allow the dark and light side of it to dictate their actions, in the end they stand for whats right. There can always be a balance in ideals, and there is good ideas on both Sith and Jedi, but they both let their ideals come before what is truly right and just. A Gray stands in equilibrium, in harmony with the Force, and allow It's ideals to guide them on their path, however lonely it may or may not be. A Gray should work in total neutrality, and stand for utilitarianism, in other words the greater good of all Force beings, as we all come from the force and we will eventually return to it. Either side cannot be the victor and triumph against the other, the eternal war will ensue unless their is a compromise, equilibrium, and only the Gray are the ones who see that. Utilizating both sides of the force, not becoming to slave to either one, this is what a Gray is and means, and are the only true path to peace. They work with both the Sith and Jedi, and be the mediator to their endeavors, being the true peace keepers in any way they can. They can delve into the force at will, and not succumb to the ultimate allure of both power and unrealistic ideals, as represented by Sith and Jedi respectfully.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a Gray is to be the middle man, the mediator, the negotiator for both the Sith and Jedi. I wish to be the one to come to for both sides, and to not fall into the allure of either in order to be level-headed in decisions and ideals. I am wishing to not let ideologies cloud my judgement, to not let the Jedi or Sith code influence my decisions and actions, to instead walk down a path of the Force, the true path. I wish to be the one to end this conflict, the unnecessary bloodshed that happens for simple ideals and ideologies, it is not right and just. Either side is wrong, and both sides and right in some aspects, and the Gray has to be the one to unmask the blind sides of this eternal war. That is my ultimate job, my ultimate goal, to make people realize the error of their ways and come into an understanding of one another. I have been on either sides of the force, and while I enjoyed some aspects of it but the bottom line made me feel torn. I felt that the ideologies of both did not align with my own, and I couldn't fully commit to it. The Gray is the only way I see myself walking down, to bring peace finally, that is my goal.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel that I have thrived in the both sides of the force, excelling at the understanding of each code but I always felt disconnected to either one. There are aspects to the Jedi code I believe is right, but they are too extreme in the condemning of passion. On the other side, I feel the Sith is right about their pursue of power, but their methods of obtaining them are inhumane. Gray is the perfect balance, the equilibrium, of both sides, their codes, their lives. If I were to become a Gray I feel I can bring a new aspect to what it means, a new perspective, that will be for the ultimate good of all Gray and all fractions. I can finally be at peace with myself and my ideals, never having to facade or wear a mask that I truly believe in either code. I can be a new bastion ideals, a new way to progressive thinking, and I can be a friend to fellow Gray who wish to walk the same path as me. Gray aligns with my own ideals that I have in my day to day, and I feel I can live out what is expected of me here aswell, as a Gray.

Last edited:

Cruen

Neutral because I'm still a tiiiny bit unsure about giving you gray

Last edited:

Sumii

I understand where you are coming from Cruen, but I had already planned to apply for Gray two days before the overthrow. I have proof which I'll link in this, I was planning on waiting until the DC meeting on Saturday to step down and apply for Gray. I warned Maven on Thursday, and wanted to wait until Saturday to not leave a bad taste in DC. Seeing as how it did not pan out the way I hoped, I decided to go for it anyway.Gray Proof.PNG

Last edited:

Cloak

VIP
+2 Sumii has been talking about wanting to become a grey jedi for a very long time and hes application definitely speaks for it self in that sense. So I do not see why not.

Jaffa

VIP
+2 How did I not already + this? >.< best of luck, you've been a positive influence too people, even those padawans you scream at when they don't move haha.

Rde Ren

Steam Name: Sumii
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49584762
CC Name: Lilith Nai'lo
Current names/ranks on server: VIP Knight Sumii Bor
Level: 181
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: 3 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A Gray Jedi means to me someone who finds balance in all things, to not let ideals cloud the mind, and not let their affiliation with a faction cloud their decisions. Gray are lonesome, few in between, but despite this they all share a similar ideal that there is no just in either the Jedi or the Sith. A Gray stands on one side alone and that is the Force, they do not allow the dark and light side of it to dictate their actions, in the end they stand for whats right. There can always be a balance in ideals, and there is good ideas on both Sith and Jedi, but they both let their ideals come before what is truly right and just. A Gray stands in equilibrium, in harmony with the Force, and allow It's ideals to guide them on their path, however lonely it may or may not be. A Gray should work in total neutrality, and stand for utilitarianism, in other words the greater good of all Force beings, as we all come from the force and we will eventually return to it. Either side cannot be the victor and triumph against the other, the eternal war will ensue unless their is a compromise, equilibrium, and only the Gray are the ones who see that. Utilizating both sides of the force, not becoming to slave to either one, this is what a Gray is and means, and are the only true path to peace. They work with both the Sith and Jedi, and be the mediator to their endeavors, being the true peace keepers in any way they can. They can delve into the force at will, and not succumb to the ultimate allure of both power and unrealistic ideals, as represented by Sith and Jedi respectfully.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a Gray is to be the middle man, the mediator, the negotiator for both the Sith and Jedi. I wish to be the one to come to for both sides, and to not fall into the allure of either in order to be level-headed in decisions and ideals. I am wishing to not let ideologies cloud my judgement, to not let the Jedi or Sith code influence my decisions and actions, to instead walk down a path of the Force, the true path. I wish to be the one to end this conflict, the unnecessary bloodshed that happens for simple ideals and ideologies, it is not right and just. Either side is wrong, and both sides and right in some aspects, and the Gray has to be the one to unmask the blind sides of this eternal war. That is my ultimate job, my ultimate goal, to make people realize the error of their ways and come into an understanding of one another. I have been on either sides of the force, and while I enjoyed some aspects of it but the bottom line made me feel torn. I felt that the ideologies of both did not align with my own, and I couldn't fully commit to it. The Gray is the only way I see myself walking down, to bring peace finally, that is my goal.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel that I have thrived in the both sides of the force, excelling at the understanding of each code but I always felt disconnected to either one. There are aspects to the Jedi code I believe is right, but they are too extreme in the condemning of passion. On the other side, I feel the Sith is right about their pursue of power, but their methods of obtaining them are inhumane. Gray is the perfect balance, the equilibrium, of both sides, their codes, their lives. If I were to become a Gray I feel I can bring a new aspect to what it means, a new perspective, that will be for the ultimate good of all Gray and all fractions. I can finally be at peace with myself and my ideals, never having to facade or wear a mask that I truly believe in either code. I can be a new bastion ideals, a new way to progressive thinking, and I can be a friend to fellow Gray who wish to walk the same path as me. Gray aligns with my own ideals that I have in my day to day, and I feel I can live out what is expected of me here aswell, as a Gray.
+1 nice to me cool guy. I heard him talking about wanting to be grey before so

Status
Not open for further replies.