Accepted Sunjaw's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre

Steam Name: Sunjaw
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:633057047
Ingame Name(s) - Sunjaw, Protix
Server Playtime - a guess around 100 Hours on old wipe
Garry’s Mod Playtime - ~40 Hours on new account, 4,319 Hours on old account.
Warn Count - 0
Age - 18

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn, Icefuse, other small servers

Positions - T-mod Reborn, Mod & Trainer Icefuse, GM roles and Admin on smaller servers

Responsibilities - For here I mainly took smaller argument sits and helped people get unstuck and I did a lot of whitelisting for characters and promos. For Icefuse I mainly also did small sits keeping the public in check and doing whitelists etc. In my admin roles I dealt with more of the big sits Including stream raids etc and dealing with Donations

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? - I'm very open minded, I try to get straight to the point but will try my best to hear both sides and give both parties a chance to speak and explain the situation. I keep calm under stress and try to keep control of the situation as best as possible. I have a lot of time in roleplay servers even outside of Garry's Mod and have a great love and respect for the community. I've been playing since around Christmas of 2015.

What makes you more qualified than other players? - I have a great number of hours in Garry's Mod and most of my time is in roleplay categories; MilSim, Star Wars RP, etc. The experience i gained while holding my past positions taught me much about the Star Wars world and the RP side of things. I enjoy helping others and I feel that is something necessary for a staff member. My open mind keeps me completely open to both sides and I can understand both parties and usually come to a conclusion that both parties can agree on before closing out the situation. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to add more in here!

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? - The primary focus should always be the players enjoyment and understanding of the situation. Both parties should be able to speak and share their stories of said situation, each call shouldn't be handled exactly the same as each person's understanding and knowledge might be different. next should be enforcing the rules making sure the person understands what they did wrong and if they agree to fix that mistake/problem or not. Evidence is key to most sits / situations, but some may not have it and you could only have access to logs so making sure someone's story sounds completely sound and correct is the best way to go about it.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? - Reborn has been a community that has been around for a long time, and I've always loved its community. everyone in the server tends to be extremely accepting of new players and very helpful to those who don't know their way around and I would love to be able to do that for other new players and be a part of a great community.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Sunjaw ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Sunjaw, have permission from Ronnie to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Sunjaw ]

Status
Not open for further replies.