T Game Master Abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakarot

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Kakarot Able/STEAM_0:1:120703803

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Exarch Darth Estrella Ainz/STEAM_0:1:94077293

Reason: Kept teleporting prisoner instead of walking back and fixing him when he got stuck.

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any:
Do what you can if its not abuse then GG. If there is somthing staff could do about this that be amazing. Thanks.

Rde Ren

-1 doing his job as an IG and it’s not his fault the dude was getting stuck it was happening every 2 seconds. The guy was obviously breaking out of the cuffs and seems like he deserved the time.

Oil

VIP
-1 doing his job as an IG and it’s not his fault the dude was getting stuck it was happening every 2 seconds. The guy was obviously breaking out of the cuffs and seems like he deserved the time.
its still staff abuse

Pallox

VIP
Literally told you, it was failrp in the first place and the stuff you are calling staff abuse on would never of happened if you didnt failrp by walking backwards. This was handled in a sit and I asked Shepard if it was problem which he said you were FailRp'ing

EDIT: You also cut the clip by almost 20 seconds to show less of the beginning to look more like abuse the original footage shows him holding back THEN getting stuck on people, which you claimed in the sit was you getting caught on the ramp

Caitlyn

If you're stuck 100% fair to teleport.

Holding back S and jumping constantly to make it hard to pull you is FailRP.

Estrella

If he got stuck why wouldn't I teleport him? Also he kept backpedaling to attempt to get unarrested by your gang of misfits. You all tried entering IT Bunks when told not to and decided to loiter around when IT clearly didn't want you there. I asked you all to get away from IT property (Koint, Kakarot, and a couple of other apprentices that were RDMing). Koint decided to actually go completely into IT Bunks but you all thought because it is Downtime you could just do whatever you want without following orders especially from a Darth and Exarch of IG. Once I arrested Koint, plenty of others tried to unarrest him while he was backpedaling to resist arrest which is basically glitching. I wasn't able to pull Koint so others such as Prodigy were almost close to unarresting Koint while he was backpedaling which he was doing himself to try to get unarrest. If anything this is a glitch so I decided to act upon it by bringing you because that's what I'd do with an elastic restraint anyways. IG have absolutely no batons to freeze a culprit so I resorted to this because it would give you all just more freedom to fuck around and create a mingy environment. It is very difficult to arrest people and I had to resort to this. To be honest I can give two shits if I get a warn or removed from GM. I acted upon an issue that I thought was extremely valid due to the fact you were glitching and I had to bring you somehow. I find it a better alternative rather than having a ghost pop up to bring us into a pointless staff sit that would just give me more of a pain at 1 am. Next time you should stop minging and trying to instill these terrible traits into people such as apprentices. Even an Apprentice got banned this night due to RDMing because people want to be emo teenagers and not follow orders. Thats my part if anyone was wondering.

Obibo

VIP
-1 even with cut footage it looked like a reasonable use of teleportation since the guy even tried to get people to free him

Charger

In my honest opinion, if he's resisting being arrested it should be handled in RP. If he is preventing himself from being pulled or doesn't want or to be arrested then there are other IC ways of punishment that can be used to resolve the problem.

I'll have a conversation with the gamemaster involved in teamspeak at the earliest convenience. Thank you for submitting your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.