The grey problem

I've been loa for about a week so idk if things have changed but I look through the forums almost daily and I notice how many people make grey jedi applications and get accepted but then rarely ever play on there grey life when I play as my grey the most greys I've seen on are 4. Ik grey is a 3rd party faction but if u put time and effort into making and application for u should play on your grey more than just an hour

Alaska

The typical ratio I see is 1-3 Grey Jedi on with approx. 6-8 on the server. Many people don't play on their Grey's for a multitude of reasons the primary one being boredom, which many Grey's have left the fold for that exact reason in the past. Also the active amount being little is fine as if we ever need to rally many typically answer the call. Although I do agree that there are a bit too many Grey's for how many are active at a time and that something should be done but nothing really can be done IC as we had removed Grey Council for a long time and the only Grey with any weight in decisions over others is Croc who respectfully doesn't use it that much.

everyone doesn't have time (like myself, who is big grey) and really need to focus on school n stuff. We all don't have the time to play too much

my idea of gray for people who are it already is for them to go inactive and they dont need to be exiled or pk ordered when they come back from loa or whatever

Okeas

VIP
Something else that could be a problem with people not playing on their grey lives is that it is basically only combat on tatooine. There is no goal to work towards so people are less motivated to play on their grey lives.

I agree Greys need an objective or some kind of thing that makes it special cuz not only do u have to apply for grey but u also have to get a CC in order to play as a grey so we are spending 50 dollars for a useless faction

Hey greys what u guys think of taking over kashyyyke make it our rp planet we can control resources and use it as our out post. Let's face it tatooine is nothing but fighting no or anything really grey focused that why I think taking kashyyyke would be good we can keep the peace and help other factions get access to resources

Okeas

VIP
Hey greys what u guys think of taking over kashyyyke make it our rp planet we can control resources and use it as our out post. Let's face it tatooine is nothing but fighting no or anything really grey focused that why I think taking kashyyyke would be good we can keep the peace and help other factions get access to resources
We are the grey, defenders of the glass

You’re trying to turn grey into a faction on its own entirely, greys aren’t like sith or Jedi they’re more of a chill and laid back group that you apply for if you have a CC making it more than likely only advanced or experienced players. Unlike sith and Jedi you don’t need to involve or think about grey jedis they just chill and do their own thing, like I was told by Shepard they’re more of a laid back group that is mainly for RP or just players who like hanging out and talking, no ones forcing anyone to join grey and you can do pretty much whatever you want and go to whatever planet as grey it’s fine how it is, you’re trying to make it like the EE

I agree that Grey's should have something to do in terms of a goal as everyone needs a sense of accomplishment in order to want to have fun/ play on anything but I don't think they should have Kashyyk or comms.

You’re trying to turn grey into a faction on its own entirely, greys aren’t like sith or Jedi they’re more of a chill and laid back group that you apply for if you have a CC making it more than likely only advanced or experienced players. Unlike sith and Jedi you don’t need to involve or think about grey jedis they just chill and do their own thing, like I was told by Shepard they’re more of a laid back group that is mainly for RP or just players who like hanging out and talking, no ones forcing anyone to join grey and you can do pretty much whatever you want and go to whatever planet as grey it’s fine how it is, you’re trying to make it like the EE
I'm not trying to create a grey faction but I would like some kind of goal for the greys to add some rp to it cause as of rn greys really are not allowed to do anything. I also know that greys is suppose to be a chill faction but you can literally chill in any other faction it's not only allowed just for greys I see sith jedi and EE chilling all the time. Honestly I just want something to do as a grey