The plan to save reborn. Stage 1. Operation yeet.

Shepard

Founder
Operation YEET is a contingency plan put into place by the emperor to uproot and destroy any persons who contribute nothing to the community or server and only stay around to cause problems for
  1. The Community
  2. The Server
  3. My self

I am not going to tolerate people who are just here to fucking piss me or others off.

If you fall into this group of people I suggest you very quickly change your ways or save me the trouble and leave your self. The first offenders have already been destroyed.

Cosmiverse

Please define "piss off" with examples. By the way you are saying it, if someone makes the slightest criticism, maybe even constructive, they will get eliminated. Please don't let this turn into tyranny.

I woke up and misread this thinking you were saying you're getting rid of either the community, the server, or yourself. I like what you're actually doing, but we'll have to see if everyone who is a problem is actually banned and if people who aren't a problem aren't banned. Good luck Shepard I'll try to give you my opinion on people if you give me the chance

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
I don't understand the fear of this at all. If you aren't someone who consistently pokes, prods, and tries to harass others, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. This has been a problem for awhile where there are just some players who constantly and consistently put others down and try to invoke reactions out of them.

We'll see people who don't even play the server, stick around in the discord, forums, teamspeak, etc, only to shit talk and harass others. This isn't something that has started recently, but has been a consistent problem on Reborn, way before I even left. I think the main focus of this "plan" isn't to get rid of the people Shepard dislikes, but to finally purge toxic players who are constant problems.

In all reality, even 30 warns is too many chances for someone to change. And in my experience, 90% of people never change.

TL;DR Don't be an asshole. Play with your friends and try to have a fun time. If something is impeding you having a fun time, try and get it changed like a civilized person.

I don't understand the fear of this at all. If you aren't someone who consistently pokes, prods, and tries to harass others, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. This has been a problem for awhile where there are just some players who constantly and consistently put others down and try to invoke reactions out of them.

We'll see people who don't even play the server, stick around in the discord, forums, teamspeak, etc, only to shit talk and harass others. This isn't something that has started recently, but has been a consistent problem on Reborn, way before I even left. I think the main focus of this "plan" isn't to get rid of the people Shepard dislikes, but to finally purge toxic players who are constant problems.

In all reality, even 30 warns is too many chances for someone to change. And in my experience, 90% of people never change.
My only concerns are that there is no indicator for what is deemed a detriment to the server, community, or to Shepard. We are not given guidelines for what is a problem, we're not told who is on the list, etc. As far as we know, it could be a hit list for people Shepard doesn't like. It's not a bad idea on paper, but in execution this could go very wrong for the community.

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
My only concerns are that there is no indicator for what is deemed a detriment to the server, community, or to Shepard. We are not given guidelines for what is a problem, we're not told who is on the list, etc. As far as we know, it could be a hit list for people Shepard doesn't like. It's not a bad idea on paper, but in execution this could go very wrong for the community.
I mean Reborn has a guideline. It's called the rules, and if you're somebody who breaks the rules and won't stop breaking the rules, you need to go.

You're also acting like there's a list of people he's just going to start slowly banning. True, there are people who need to be banned, but they aren't going to just be taken in the night like the KGB. The only person who that's happened to has been Redicule, and that wasn't even by Shepard.
(It would be nice to actually know what happened @Moxxi )

Again, just follow rules, don't be an asshole to others. If you are having to think this far into it, there's something wrong with you.

Last edited:

Caitlyn

Nobody has to worry about this unless your one of the people who do nothing but create negativity on the community. The people who do it know who they are.

I mean Reborn has a guideline. It's called the rules, and if you're somebody who breaks the rules and won't stop breaking the rules, you need to go.

You're also acting like there's a list of people he's just going to start slowly banning. True, there are people who need to be banned, but they aren't going to just be taken in the night like the KGB. The only person who that's happened to has been Redicule, and that wasn't even by Shepard.
(It would be nice to actually here what happened @Moxxi )

Again, just follow rules, don't be an asshole to others. If you are having to think this far into it, there's something wrong with you.
I think it's normal to worry about how this will go. Hes probably not worried about himself, but rather how this will go down in terms of if the people who really cause problems are removed. It's easy to say they will, but we all know that it's hard to know everything going on. For example with this Redicule case, if it was a random that got perma banned by Moxxi then nobody would have second guessed it and the guy wouldn't have a single chance to defend himself, but now that it isn't a random person we have second guessed it and the majority of people know nothing. You could argue and say it's a staff situation, but it effects the community and staff don't even know the situation, so it seems weird. Sorry I got off topic. My point is that people who are problems don't make it completely obvious to everyone they are problems and someone like the Owner of the Server wouldn't notice them because it's the person they are the most careful around.