The time has come.

Maguku

VIP
Hello it's maguku here. Comming to say goodbye. It's been a fun run at first before the server turned the way it is. I've made so many friends and I am truly grateful that I did. There has been many ups and downs and just like every story there is end. I want to say thank you to everyone who made my time on the server memerable and made it a blast. Those are memories I will hold forever. Imma miss all you boys. Goodbye.

Special boys:

Pump: for always making me laugh and your impersonations are the best
Tupac: always been fun and playing games with me (3 stocked me in brawhalla)
Firehawk: you were fun but your teacher still ugly man.
Spectre: you're funny asf and we have a lot in common. Loved when we would make fun of people
Jump: sad that you got permad we had a lot of fun on the server and playing overwatch
Benjamin: I know we would sometimes give you a hard time when playing brawhalla but you're pretty good
Cause: cool grandmaster, snitched but that's fine.
Dwayne: funny man still remember that talk we had a while back gave me a real perspective on you and how you were
Whiskey: fun guy we should still link bruh
Theseus: pretty bad at csgo but none the less still funny
Papi: made me the imperial Wizard
Clucky: I hope you do well as wrath and show them how we do it bruh
Five: arguably the best gm and carried me in dota
Schnitzel: makes good pacs and hates furries
Fry: dummy good at roblox phantom forces

Sorry to everyone I left out I just don't want to make this a long ass post

Last edited:

oxy

VIP
o1Xcqrh.gif

Papi

VIP
sad to see you go bro while youre toxic it was in a funny way and made things fun to a level, hope to play rainbow or something sometime

Lol they removed my comment. Not cool man. Anyways bye senior
Gonna miss doing team events and doing
Absolutely nothing for the whole thing and just talking smack in the back

IROCONIAN

You were one of my favourite players, you did reform a bunch and although I joke i never saw a shadow when you were SOTO i think you did a good job overall.

You made REBORN better, people talk about you alot because you made an impact in their day.

what was the meaning behind Maguku?