@TheShepardN7

Status
Not open for further replies.
im atlas and i am a hyprocrit with free 190lvls a spawned in arti spawned in kingsblade and 4 cc's

but nobody talks about that lmfao bitch of fucking hyprocrits
Well I disagree with him having all of that if it is true, but the reason no one talks about him is just due to the fact nothing else happens with him, no public abuse so people are none the wiser, if it did the same thing would happen to him.

Shepard

Founder
Oh I'm sorry, and what did you do with that artifact you were meant to get deleted in trade for your custom artifact? Oh yeah, you sold it to another player in trade of a CC. I also forgot how you got your custom artifact? Oh wait, it was free.
to be fair you spawned it in to show me it then kept it

Okeas

VIP
I’m going to say it once again, I thought I was the most toxic one here. I guess I’ve been bested.

Okeas

VIP
oh im whiskey a bi polar faggot who screams and yells at anyone who may slightly piss me off, oh and wait u stole that artifact for urself when shepard accidently spawned it in WOW epic abuse cool nice one
Damn I would’ve been banned for that or had my T-GM taken away.

fuck you need to chill out bro I know its that time of month but chill out, can we lock this and like not be toxic?
whiskeys so passive man we dont need to start this shit show

Marcus

She set herself up. You could've done it in a more positive way and not tell people to kill themselves or call people faggots on the forums. Yes I know you're angry but you're being like the ones that did what you're now doing. Setting yourself up Cait. Good luck in the future I guess.

Estrella

Btw Atlas is making the server and barely plays. Caitlyn as much as I feel bad for you about people giving you shit which I have personally seen, don’t stoop to their level it’s not good.

Oakerly

The playerbase is full of toxic, mingey people. But the staff should be an example to the playerbase on how to behave. Just my two cents. Noone is perfect, people have bad days, things slip out sometimes. It's unavoidable, at the same time this seems like you've had a few chances to say "You know what? My bad." And haven't. Owning up to one's mistakes is something staff should do, I've seen it done before here. Gamemasters and Staff alike. You've simply passed blame to "Oh well, I'm being harassed."
Just my two cents, pepehands.

Status
Not open for further replies.