Tic2quick’s Discord App Why not wanna help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tic2quick

Discord Name and ID Tag (Ex: Void#2306) Tic2quick#7777

Are there any specific times you cannot be active on the Discord server? Mostly at night like 11:00pm-5:00am

Why do you want to be Discord staff? Firstly I love this community always have since 2017. The main reason is I wanna help out the best way I can in which I’m always on discord so I would love to help better design and keep it safe. I’m a huge fan of designing thing I’m actually going to school for a artistic reason so if I get to help shape the future of the discord I would love and be dedicated to doing so.

Have you been staff on a Reborn Gaming server previously? Yes but a long time back in 2017

Do you have any experience, if so what experience? Yes a year ago I was the helper for if you know Defcon Nation where I help them with there main and clone wars discord, and I have made fresh multiple discord servers as well as moderated them

What level are you in the Discord?: 5 but mainly because in the main I’m more of a lurker and the with discord is where I do most of my talking

Any suggestions as pertaining to the Discord server/s? (not required) might be biased but I’m a huge fan of discord embed always have been cleaner look and more options I’m very good at making those if possible I would help with the main and with discord and Jedi if needed

AXOSPride

+1
Tic has been very helpful and a great RP'r, He is always up to the task to helping people, and he is also well known, and almost always on. He would be a great staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.