Ingame Name(s) - Lord Tic - Merchant Misao Draay
Server Playtime - 1w 1d 5hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 7,000+
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - Defcon Nations

Positions - Super Admin, Gamemaster, Developer/Content Creator

Responsibilities - As A Superadmin my basic task were as normal to keep the sever safe make sure everyone follow the rules, along with hiring new staff
As a gamemaster I was tasked with creating events and different stuff for people to do on thee server while they Roleplayed
As a developer I was mainly task with coding and helping with the different armor and gun type and skins for said weapons

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? Why the community should support me first off I am genuinely a nice guy, I am very patient and will hear you out at the end of the day I'm applying to help you all. Secondly, I am and can be a very active admin I can offer to be on as much as needed. IF you support me you would be bringing a person with great experience with this field being an admin, and I can prove to be a very useful tool if given the opportunity. If I can get this rank I promise to help shape this community to the greatness it has always been with my set of skills there will never be an unattended ticket when I'm on. I promise to stay unbiased during any encounter. And As stated above I have a lot of experience with gamemaster staff working together with them and also if need be I have a little bit of knowledge in coding also I am a very good graphic designer.

What makes you more qualified than other players? If you know me you know me I have very good experience with this community as I was here back in 2016 and I know how this goes and is supposed to run. I have a very long history of Garry's mod as a whole as I have been playing this since 2015 and half of those were me being an admin on multiple different servers. If you know me you know I am the chilliest person ever I can handle every situation better than most because I have the tolerance I could say to handle the toxic and mingy player that may arise. As I use to mess around developing I am very educated on commands and stuff of that nature. I am currently a discord moderator for the discord so that is already showing I am up for the task to help the community to safe.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? In my past experiences as a staff, your main goal is to move the situation to an OOC area to better handle it as you don't wanna ruin roleplay for others. Your second important step is to hear out the person that called staff and hear their story after it's important to bring thee key people the were involved to hear there side and carryon from there as I would see fit. The main important thing bout being staff is to be fair don't pick sides too because it is your friend and I will follow those set of rules along with the others.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? As I have been in this community for a long time I have met a lot of people good people I should say this server has been nothing but nice to me. Along with that, you guys are very organized and I love how you guys run this server it inspires me to help be a part of the wonderful transformation. I feel I can help out a lot here it is odd for me to wanna be staff on a server but this place fits me well I already know half of the people here and every interaction with everyone I have loved a lot and to be fair I am already a discord moderator so I am already ready to help more in-game to keep this place safe

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Tic2Quick ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Tic2Quick], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Tic2Quick]

Last edited:

AXOSPride

+1
Tic has previous experience, he's well known/liked on both the server and community, and he does is Discord Mod job well. We could always use another active staff, and I feel that the server would really benefit from gaining him as staff.

Biggie

+1
Good man he has what it takes, and as a ex-staff with him on Defcon Nations at one point he does bring new ideas and is a comic relief.
Make MORE YOUTUBE VIDEOS! MORE ARCANE LEGENDS!

Deez Nutz

+2 Dude is honestly super chill and nice to everyone he has met. Good roleplayer and helps alot of people out + active a good bit. Would make great staff

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
+1 - Tic's a very active and generally nice member of the Community. I feel like he would do well.

Lukir

VIP
Good lookin app, and you're a good active member of the community, glad to have players like you doggydog
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.