Steam name: Father Toast
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:121320224
In-game name(s): Toast
Current play time: 3d 18hr
Time in Garry’s Mod: 455hrs
Amount of warns:0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Valiant Networks
Time as position: 5 months (was there since beginning to end)

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[x] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I can construct set-pieces using already existing props and dupes and additionally I have quite a bit of experience with LFS AI.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I am an Arma 3 Zeus for a decent sized unit (66th shock battalion) and as such have experience creating flushed out storylines for ops that focus on RP and fun. As for SW lore, I love Legends. Favourite era for legends is the legacy era with the Yuuzhan Vong invasion.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
As a Game master I wish to transfer my ability to create fun storylines from Arma into Garry's mod once more, I believe I can bring something beneficial to the GM team.

Plan an event (story based or building based):
It's been a while since I've seen one of these been done on any server so here goes I guess

I'll begin the setup for the event by placing an enlarged version of the Defender class light corvette prop on Kashyyk, The Defender class will be christened as the RA (Rift Alliance) Daedalus, A cargo ship belonging to the aforementioned Rift alliance that has taken severe damage and as such has been forced to 'Land' on kashyyk. There will be a small group of survivors to begin with, but will be whittled down slowly by the local ecosystem (Star craft Zerg units)

Event will begin with a signal originating on Kashyyk /advert This is the RA Daedalus-ZKKT-Controlled Descent-ZKKKKT-Send immediate!-ZKKT-elp!- Transmission ended. Transmission origin: KASHYYK.

Jedi and Sith will begin to mobilize to investigate the signal source, The first responders will arrive to find makeshift barricades with a tight defensive formation of survivors fighting off the local Kashyykian ecosystem (Depending on how late they arrive there could be a pile of corpses with a tiny group of survivors) If a group arrives early to the firefight they can aid the survivors in finishing off the last wave of Zergs (It is implied that the survivors put up a good fight with first responders able to see Zerg corpses everywhere), However if the responders are late they may find piles of corpses from both sides of the firefight (There will be atleast one survivor for the story to progress, Will make it a cowardly character) Presuming either of these scenarios play out, a player controlled character will stumble to the ship to rest and give exposition and to provide RP, The Character will be heavily injured and will require medical assistance. Presuming the character has been treated accordingly he/she will explain that they were serving aboard the RA Daedalus when they suddenly ripped out of Hyperspace violently, causing major damage to the vessel. They will then begin to explain that they were carrying extremely valuable cargo and that their faction would pay handsomely to whomever returned the cargo to it's rightful owners. The Players have two options here, They can A) Do as they ask and deliver the cargo back to them for a cash reward (50k-100k) or B) Inspect the cargo and find a cache of Sith artefacts, whichever faction arrives first may take it back to their home planet. After a while, The Rift alliance member will notice the cargo has been stolen and will begin to get erratic and will tell everyone nearby the true nature of the cargo.

The opposing faction may launch a 1 life raid (I would of course ask the highest ranking sith/jedi for permission before the event) on the home world where the artifacts are being kept. the victorious faction will be rewarded with a purple crate while the other faction will be rewarded with 20k credits. will leave the props there for Consular's and Inquisitors to investigate for 20 mins or so.

Hold a poll to see if people liked the event, If they did, Great. If they didn't, I'd ask for constructive criticism so that I could improve.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Toast, have permission from Loody to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I think I would be a good choice for Game master because I have experience in the story creation role, I also adore making missions and events and watching them unfold, the satisfaction of watching an event come together is truly a great feeling. I'm on Reborn quite often and live in Scotland which makes me GMT, This means that I could also do events to cater to people in the lower pop hours. I am a 4.0 player, just joined on launch and have to say that I LOVE this server, really want to make it flourish :).

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted for TGM. Contact Super Admins on ts3 and discord staff on Gmod.