Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: ◄Reborn► Tombstone
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56022909
CC Model ID: models/player/swtor/arsenic/revanitechampion/femalerevanitechampion.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Zannah Vedian, Dark Vizier | Padawn Jensen | Kassandra
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 0/0
Time on Server (approx): 3+ years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Grey Jedi is someone trying to maintain balance within the force. Or at least someone who is inherently Dark or Light. Someone that would prioritize the seeking of knowledge regardless of what the consequences would be. To be a teacher to those who want to learn. To have ambition, but not be blinded by it. To have passion, but not be controlled by it. To understand that Peace does exist in the world, and attempt to keep it.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal would be to help whichever faction needed it the most, and to attempt to teach each side the ways of the force that would benefit them the most. To help grow the individual, to make them question what they were taught. To even go far as to suggest the teachings of Revan (Hence the Revanite model).

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I've been very good at Role-Play, and feel like I could be better utilized as one when I'm not on any other important lives. I've been one in the past, and can bring my peaceful demeanor to the Grey Jedi.

Backstory (I wrote one, I like them.):
All she could remember was being sent flying through the air by an unknown force. Either it was force itself, or the force of the bomb exploding in the Revanites’ camp. Either way, she was free falling towards the water several hundred feet below her. She felt rage burning in her as she realized what must have happened, her mind working quickly to build a barrier around herself and to straighten her body to try to make as small of an impact as possible. She saw the water rushing up quickly towards her, her eyes closing as she braced herself and held her breath. She hit the water hard, but the force shell she had around her protected mostly protected her from the damage. She sank deep, quickly. Her eyes opening to see in the murky water as shrapnel rained fell down behind her. Her arms and legs quickly moving to get herself towards the surface.

The Sith Revanite gasped in a breath of fresh air as she surfaced from the water on Dromund Kass. “That was close…” The woman muttered, as she gazed the smoke coming up from the top of the cliff above her. “I can’t believe they raided the Camp…” She muttered into her mask, as she began swimming to the shore. She had only survived by the skin of her teeth. Someone must of told the Sith about their camp. About their beliefs…. When she got to the shore she took a quick inventory of herself. She still had her lightsaber, but her clothing was ruined and there were several deep cuts and bruises on her exposed skin from the fighting that happened above. She took another breath as she limped towards the cave that overlooked the water.

She limped through the gaping entrance and collapsed against the wall after several minutes, the pain from her wounds grinding her escape from the ambush to a sudden halt. Her eyes peered out from her under her mask as she gazed around the cave. ‘This was supposed to be where they escaped to… So why was she the only one there so far?’ The thought crossed her mind as she rested for a few minutes, gathering darkness within her to help alleviate the pain within her broken body.

After several minutes, she slowly worked her way to her feet and resumed her walk towards the back of the cave, where there should be several bacta patches to hopefully heal the wounds, and also a change of clothing.

Once she reached where the supplies were, she sat on the ground next to one of the crates, carefully opening the crate up and getting several of the patches and applying them to her broken body, a few on her legs, a couple on her stomach, and one on her arm. She let out a breath of relief as she felt the bacta start numbing her, then healing the wounds. From one of the nearby crates she extracted a change of clothing. It was essentially the same thing she was wearing, but cleaner, newer, and undamaged. She carefully changed her clothing, careful not to take off the patches. When she was done, and the pain greatly diminished she continued towards the back of the cave. Still no one had shown up, so she wouldn’t wait. She was still a Sith after all, just one that wanted more balance than mindless bloodshed.

When she neared the exit of the cave, she found one of her allies’ ships, carefully parked within the cave to hide from the surface. She quickly boarded it, the force stretching out around her to press the buttons to close the door behind her, and to start the engine before she got to the pilot seat. Her face hidden behind her mask as she sat down, plotting a course to Tatooine as the ship slowly started to hover.

With deft movements and stretching out as much as she could with the force, she managed to get the ship out from the cave. After angling it upwards, she pushed the throttle all the way down with her hand, and the ship bolted up into the sky. Leaving the camp, the Sith, and the planet quickly behind her. Once she was out of the atmosphere a red light popped up, and a voice came from the intercom. “Halt, this is restrict----“It went to static as the hyper-drive engaged and sent her rocketing across the galaxy towards her destination.

Jina'tis sighed into the mask... She was safe... For now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.