Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:56022909
Your current rank: Diamond VIP|90|Apprentice/Padawan
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 3 Years
Current level within the server: 90

Administration Availability
(Changing this Format so it makes sense given my work schedule)
Saturday: 6:30 PM to 12 AM
Sunday: 6:30 PM to 10 PM
Monday: 4 PM - 2 AM
Tuesday: 12 PM to 2 AM
Wednesday: 12 PM to 9:30 PM
Thursday: 4:30 PM EST to 9:30 EST
Friday: 4:30 PM - 12 AM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Betterverse, Reflex Gaming, Phoenix Risen, Pulmonic Gaming, Triflux Gaming, Pythos Gaming, Reborn Gaming, Vedian Gaming
Position(s): Moderator, Council (Super Admin), Moderator, Council, Council, Owner, Head Admin, Owner
Time as position(s): 2 Years, 1 Year, 6 Years, 2 Years, 1 Year, 1 Year, 1 Year, 2 Years
Brief overview of the position(s): All positions had me interacting with players, finding cheaters, helping smooth over updates, and removing unwanted people from the servers. Some involved managing staff, such as all Council (Super Admin) positions, I accepted applications, created rules, and demoted staff. After Reflex Gaming I began actively helping out in any development I could.
Betterverse(MC): 2012-2014
Reflex Gaming(Gmod): 2014 - 2015
Phoenix Risen(MC): 2014 - now
Pulmonic Gaming(Gmod): 2014 - 2016
Triflux Gaming(Gmod+MC): 2016 - 2017
Pythos Gaming(Gmod): 2017-2018
Reborn Gaming(Gmod): 2018 - 2019
Vedian Gaming(MC+Gmod): 2018 - Now

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Tombstone], have permission from [Moxxi] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have been staff many times before, know how to moderate/administrate, and know how to be impartial. I also know how to be customer orientated, as I have been working in retail the last 8 months doing nothing but customer service. I find myself always wanting to help communities out, and after helping out behind the scenes (To be seen soon :3 Hopefully no more 200+ addons) I was given permission to apply to hopefully become staff again. I know how the development process works, and I know how Garry's Mod works extremely well. I hope to help out as much as I can as a moderator, as well as a potential developer in the future.

Last edited:

Pallox

VIP
If my math skills are still there does this mean you have been playing gmod for 18 years if not more, as well as 16 years of staffing?

game has only been out for 14.5 years btw

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
If my math skills are still there does this mean you have been playing gmod for 18 years if not more, as well as 16 years of staffing?

game has only been out for 14.5 years btw
Two of those positions were Minecraft servers. Betterverse and Phoenix. I was also staff on Phoenix while being staff for other servers.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
that's a lot of important jobs at once.
When I become staff, I help out as best as I can. And for the most part it works out until I step on someone's toes that is a bigger fish on the server. Which is what happened here when I was a Head Admin.

Okeas

VIP
-1 staff on two servers rn. I think the server would be better if staff really only worried about this one.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
-1 staff on two servers rn. I think the server would be better if staff really only worried about this one.
They are both Minecraft ones. Mine is down and the other one is in alpha/pre-release while things get developed. I would still be active on this server more than the others as this one has a higher player base, and I like this community more.

Treason

-1 okeas's reason as if your mc server gets players on it then you will become inactive. people say that they will be active but then they end up being inactive. good experience though...

+1 talked to him has good intentions

Last edited:

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
-1 okeas's reason as if your mc server gets players on it then you will become inactive. people say that they will be active but then they end up being inactive. good experience though...
Mine is down. As in it is not running, in development, or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.