Tora Game master App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

thx OIL

Tora, this was the event i hosted with Estrella, Mojang and Justice. Honestly the way you snuck in you could have gotten the rolls if there was not a mod helping us ..you stuck around for a cool 5 minutes in line and asked for your rolls a few times.

My time as gamemaster i learned anybody can learn to physgun and gmod tool. Everything i learned about gmod was from the REBORN community. It doesnt matter how good you are at doing something, it is the way you do it.

Attitude is everything

that precisely why most of the events are bad , no one ever taught you guys how to make them , i made the Official Game master Docs and they are still used up to this days . but sure .

Papi

VIP
You’re one of the most toxic members of this community and you rage anytime anyone disagrees with you, to be extremely blunt you would be a terrible gm and have no place on the staff team easiest -1 ever

-1, I know I don't play the server anymore but from reading the comments and remembering how you acted before I definitely think and have seen you work with GM's and newer members of the communities to get training's with NPC's going so they can understand hit boxes. So I have no doubt that you would be able to work with them and provide a good experience for the community but like Iroc said its more about how you go about things and your general attitude which has always been very poor via when you got demoted from Vanguard till now, TBH I would be happy to see you change your attitude and be helpful where you can, help with events, and start working with newer members again but until that time comes I have to -1.

Ahri Tard

After reading responses of Iroc and other people in this community I respect, Im going to a -1, trying to take advantage of GMs who work hard on events for free stuff is abhorrent then to defend it by saying our GMs suck? Someone needs to lock this already.

Papi

VIP
also would like to say if you really cared about applying and helping you wouldn't have made such a short and piss poor application, like maybe if you took longer than 5 mins to write an application people would have at least thought you maybe wanted to change just a tad

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Due to the overwhelming negative responses and general toxic posts starting to form, this is locked and denied. Attempt to be active longer on the server and work to make positive strides with the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.