Server(s):
Icefuse
Time as position:
Head Administrator 2015
Head Administrator 2017
Game master Lead
Trainer
Intel Team

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
a lot , i made 80% of Icefuse Props/dupe for event When i was Game Master Lead back in 2017

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I know it by the book : )

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[X ] no

If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
(1) I want to create event
(2) i want to build Dupe for event
(3) i want to provide amazing RP event
(4) i want to the Player to have a lot of fun while respecting Lore Event
(5) no more 1 Boss VS entire server Event .

Plan an event (story based or building based): Lets says that a Damaged Ship need help and is sending S.O.S in advert , saying he will crash on Kashyyyk and he have on board a Devaronian Senator , The Senator was unsure about wich party to chose , ally with the Sith or the Jedi or the EE ... he was coming in the first place to negotiate but since he is badly injured on Kashyyyk , what will the sith do ? take him hostage or save him and win him over ???????

Second Idea :
A Slave Spaceship as landed on Tatooine , it was on board a bunch of exotic specie , there are some force user on board .... some were padawan
Will the jedi try to save them ? or will the sith take them over ..... who know

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview

I was once staff before and I would like to join this community and help it out as much as I can. I am extremely good at making events and was able to obtain Game master Lead with the time I was with staff on Icefuse . My personal goal is to reach Administrator so that I am able to bring great ideas and events to the server once again. This is something that I was once dedicated to when I was staff, I understand the responsibilities that come with staff and I am ready to take on this position. I want to be able to be the best staff member that I could possibly be and help everyone along the way! I have been in the position of Head Administrator twice on icefuse, once in 2015 and again in 2017. Both those times I resigned from the community and both those times I have always wanted to come back but this was before i fall in love with Reborn Gaming . Since started to really play on reborn gaming i learned a lot from the people there , They are the greatest people on any Starwars RP server and the experience that the community has provided is amazing , I have a good skill for building anything for an event, most of my build consist of ships, even though i can make anything with props. All in all this is something that I really enjoy and this is something that I really want to come back to and dedicate my time into!

Note: I understand that i have 26 warns , its a lot and yes in the first place i came to reborn years ago to minge , i am deeply sorry for any arms i have done back then for lying to staff or just rdming people , I have fallen in love with the community and i deeply regret my action , i want to prove to people that im a good man by hosting Great event on RebornGaming .

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
-1 my in-game experiences have been very toxic. If you were a head GM lead I would've expected a lot more from an event but it's probably the worst one I've seen on the forums. Who gave you permission to apply. Your player interview tells us why you left IFN not why we should accept you and it says that you've been very busy and could leave the server at any moment. This app to me seems like it was put together in less than 15 minutes and you believe you should get it because you have previous experience.

Papi

VIP
-1 feels super rushed and 26 warns regardless of time is a huge deal maybe if your interview gave way more depth and detail but as stated above it seemed rushed and is just about you leaving servers

Whiskey

-2 you have lied to me in a sit. I even gave you the chance to come out honest, yet you still lied to me. You seem to lie a lot to staff.

Okeas

VIP
I know that i minged on this server alot before , mostly because i never tough to love this server and stay on it , but im having a lot of fun atm and if you dont want the previous Game master Lead of IFN its youre choice , Dont label me as a Minge just because i was dumb back then , people can change , but yeah its youre choice . im gonna be honest so far ALMOST all the event i see are not that great , 0 RP 0 Story , Always 1 Boss Killing people , xD , if you dont want my help , i wont cry , if you want good event , im the guy . I also have a letter of recommendation from Corvezo .
I would expect a GM lead to have a half decent application. Maybe this is just a reflection of IFN's standards

Status
Not open for further replies.