Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:58194328
Your current rank: Platinum-Vip
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Around a year
Current level within the server: N/A

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:00 PM(Afternoon) - 10:00 PM CST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:00 PM(Afternoon) - 10:00 PM CST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Diversion Networks - MilitaryRP & SWRP
Reborn Gaming - JvS
Alpha Roleplay - DarkRP & MilitaryRP
Venomous Gaming - MiltaryRP
Atlas Gaming Community

Position(s):
Owner/Founder
Server-Manager/Community Manager
Manager / Developer

Time as position(s):
4-Ish months
1 Month (Had to leave for personal issues)
2 1/2 - 3 Months
3 1/2 Months
2 Months

Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.
Created and managed "Diversion Networks."
Staff on reborn after a month some stuff in my life came up and had to leave.
Alpha Roleplay managed their community and server-side stuff for a while.
Venomous Gaming was staff for a bit some sketchy stuff happened also.
Atlas-Gaming Community was staff on that for a while then they transferred to FalloutRP which isn't my forte.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Treason], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I think that supporting my application would be a great benefit to the server. I have great amounts of experience in staff areas and can be dedicated to the server. Now that there is a lot less for me to do since summer is coming up and at the time of this post quarantine is happening I will be able to focus a lot of time and effort towards the server. When it comes to staffing in my previous time on here I was extremely unbiased and can maintain that as I hope the rest of the staff team does. I hope if I get accepted as a staff member that then new people and staff team as a whole can manage to create a fun enjoyable experience for the player base and revive Reborn Gaming to the state it was previously. I understand that me being staff on here for a month then having to leave might create a weird stature around me being dedicated but I hope that this can convince you that I am able to manage myself. During server times I have extensive knowledge of a lot of areas regarding the staffing situations that we get put into daily. I can provide an honest answer and accept to myself if I need to learn something then I need to ask someone. In the past also I have managed to help gamemasters out with building events; hosting events; and administrating events. This will allow gamemasters to come to me if they ever need help with their events. Hopefully, I get accepted as I think I would make a great addition to the staff team.

Thanks for reading,
Treason!

Rainz

+1 ,
If I am honest I known you as a really calm and eligible person for the job. You are really experienced and I hope your application goes good!

Moxxi

Founder
we are going to accept your app please come in teamspeak and talk to zozo or eros to get your channel/tags/training

Status
Not open for further replies.