Trooper skins

Rezza

33 mb just to make your "favourite era" possible. no thanks
as opposed to the several gigs of UNUSED ASSETS we already have? I dont see how 33mb is that bad in retrospect. hell, we even have existing clone assets in the server that are just going unused

Rezza

It would be unfair to the one person tho
so you are saying, that the generic clones cant be used because a very specifically colored and very different trooper skin is being used, therefore every other trooper cannot be clones. even though its an entirely different mod, and realistic, compared to his CGI. on top of that, dont we have CGI heros, and realistic troopers running around that are based on the same character? saying its unfair isnt exactly right when you look at the rest of the server contextually. troopers have 1 skin with different color splashes, compared to the VERY diverse padawan which has 21 models and several options for customization.

Tubbs

I agree, but instead of that, how about an entire rework for troopers including skins. this whay both criteria we agree upon is met
Because no one cares about troopers you gotta get the core shit before cosmetics

I agree, but instead of that, how about an entire rework for troopers including skins. this whay both criteria we agree upon is met
How about we undo that trooper rework from ages ago and just give troopers a dc 17, and say good luck

Tubbs

How about we undo that trooper rework from ages ago and just give troopers a dc 17, and say good luck
people can't handle those guns, you could sprint and shoot, people can barely handle troopers sprint and then shooting lmao