Ts ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maguku

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Maguku (on both)
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:202581002
Server: Teamspeak JvS
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: TS avitar (pfp)
Ban Time: 5 days
What did you do?: had a not very nice ts avitar (n word)
Why you should be unbanned: I am sorry and I won't do it again I also use ts to hang with the boys and especially clap tupac at brawhalla and football universe. Won't happen again I promise

+1 i want to shoot the fucking cat next door. EXACTLY 4-6 every morning the fucker sits on the same window frame just looking like a moron. I even caught the fucker sitting outside during a rainstorm just looking at nothing. hella strange cat ngl

Maguku

VIP
+1 i want to shoot the fucking cat next door. EXACTLY 4-6 every morning the fucker sits on the same window frame just looking like a moron. I even caught the fucker sitting outside during a rainstorm just looking at nothing. hella strange cat ngl
Bruh I live next to a cat lady and her cats always raining my trash

Cruen

-3 No. I asked you to remove that TS avatar a good ten minutes before your ban, you did not do so. I gave you a warning, then you left the channel and I decided you weren't worth the trouble. Not to mention when I told you to change it you called me a fag, and insulted me continuously, You clearly have no respect for the rules, this wasn't some one time mistake, it is not your first ban and most likely won't be your last. You are not sorry. If you were sorry you would change your behavior, and you have refused to change your behavior time and time again. You have issues like this regularly, and Shepard and the other staff have taken mercy on you far too much.

Maguku

VIP
-3 No. I asked you to remove that TS avatar a good ten minutes before your ban, you did not do so. I gave you a warning, then you left the channel and I decided you weren't worth the trouble. Not to mention when I told you to change it you called me a fag, and insulted me continuously, You clearly have no respect for the rules, this wasn't some one time mistake, it is not your first ban and most likely won't be your last. You are not sorry. If you were sorry you would change your behavior, and you have refused to change your behavior time and time again. You have issues like this regularly, and Shepard and the other staff have taken mercy on you far too much.
I left the channel because I was poked to join a different one and when I left to join that one I was in the process of changing it, I will admit that I did say some disrespectful comments towards you and that again is not acceptable and I definitely understand your frustration. I had the avitar for a couple days and only used it when I was hanging with friends but I should of changed it when you asked me to. Again my bad

Last edited:

Oat man

I like how everyone who +1ed hasn't given a reason they just like him and are like why -1 when he is your friend right

Status
Not open for further replies.