Bants

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Bant
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35524622
Server: Teamspeak
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: "Advertising" https://ibb.co/qxYVSkr
Ban Time: Permanent
What did you do?: I did absolutely nothing to warrant this ban
Why you should be unbanned: I just wanna talk with friends that I play for honor with, nothing more.

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

Spectre8105

That being said, he didn't advertise, the reason he was banned is because he was on the test server with his co-owners/SA/whatever while communicating over TS. We arn't going to allow people to develop competition while in our teamspeak. That being said, I think you do deserve the unban as long as you avoid talking about anything relating to your server

Bants

I don't plan to, unless someone approaches me directly, I plan to redirect that to a much more private communication medium

Bants

I do admit however that communicating those subjects on reborn's ts was a very large mistake and I'm sorry about that really and it will never happen again if I am given another chance

+1 it seems like he never advertised due to what spec is saying i do see how it does look suspect from caits pov and that of shepards aswell. I do believe bamt is being sincere in his apology

IROCONIAN

+1 Was in TS with You for an hour before loading off of you thinking you were on REBORN test server and you were up front 100 when i joined.

Honest guy. can still dev for REBORN imo.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
@Boomer its not server owner hate. I own a few servers people play on.

I don’t know the exact story, but seems Bant was using the Reborn TS as a tool to talk with people while making his own JvS (again, I don’t know)

This is poor taste but not entirely bad, however the issue is how/if he was talking about it with others. Even if harmless it’s like someone on a Coke forum using it to make a Pepsi one. Just a bit sketch.

I would be fine with the unban so long as the TS use is clearly harmless and just to hang out with old buddies and play other games. Better than cutting him off and forcing players to choose what TS to hang out it.

All in all, +4 but a gentle one as details may have been left out or spun a different way.

Up to @Shepard in the end.

i just wanna say that you tried getting reborn dev, expecting ftp access just to steal stuff. then later you say you're making/converting a nutscript plugin to darkrp, then you can barely code a skill tree.
Absolute 🤡 @Poseidon right?

Bants

i just wanna say that you tried getting reborn dev, expecting ftp access just to steal stuff. then later you say you're making/converting a nutscript plugin to darkrp, then you can barely code a skill tree.
Absolute 🤡 @Poseidon right?
You are assuming that I wanted ftp access at all, I never wanted to steal files or anything I never did, never will. I offered shepard a armor system for wiltos, and I offered assistance with figuring out what crashes the server to what extent actually crashes the server I do not know, however these assumptions are false entirely.

You are assuming that I wanted ftp access at all, I never wanted to steal files or anything I never did, never will. I offered shepard a armor system for wiltos, and I offered assistance with figuring out what crashes the server to what extent actually crashes the server I do not know, however these assumptions are false entirely.
hope u know that wiltos is drm and whitelisted, so shepard couldnt even give u wiltos

Status
Not open for further replies.