Tupac's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupac

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Tupac ;)/Apprentice Tupac Blood
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10401190
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS and TS
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: Cya Dawg
Ban Time: Perma
What did you do?: Im pretty sure most have heard the story of what happened. Ill sum it up for those that didn't. After a heated OT attempt, someone joined the channel that shouldn't of got called a Name. Someone else did, situation got Worse and I said a No no Word.
Why you should be unbanned: Me and Shepard talked about it alittle bit. There was a lot of emotions that went on during that OT attempt and in the aftermath of the Attempt. A lot of things were said that were heated and shouldn't of been said. What I said shouldn't of been said. I like hanging out with yall in the TS even though I rarely play on the server anymore. All the shit that went down, just made everything heated and brings out the worst in people at times.

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

Five

VIP
I like how i slip under the radar everytime for worst l4d player even though i'm terrible

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.