Turles

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Turles
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108932622
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Sir Mckgukin
Reason for Ban: KTAP x2, Solo Raiding, Fail RP
Ban Time: 24 Hours
What did you do?: So, i am a IT trooper. I said in advert may i speak to a JC member (specifically Liam) he didn't answer so, i went to Typhon. Couldn't find him anywhere. I didn't have a blaster out and didn't damage a single person. so i went to the JC room to await Liam. Biggums took it into his own hands to get 2 troopers to block the door. i was still pretty close to full HP (2450 HP 450 Armor) when they blocked the door. so i just said fuck it and killed myself. i didn't feel like dealing with the drama, then i get brought back. I was told by Sir Mckgukin that i was captured by the RT and killed myself to avoid it. i explained to him i was still full HP not below the 300 mark he still insisted i was captured. seeing as this was going to get me nowhere with him being clearly biased i killed myself again ( i understand this is a warn and i am not allowed to do that, i am fully prepared to take the 2 warns for it.) he then brought me back told "i don't know who the fuck you think you are but you're going to listen". i said nope and killed myself again. i was then banned for "KTAP x2, Solo Raiding, and Fail RP".
Why you should be unbanned: This was not Solo Raiding. i did not Damage anyone. i did not have a weapon out. i had asked to come to Typhon to Speak. also, i didn't meet the requirements to be captured. so, i wasn't fail RPing by killing myself. although i do realize i shouldn't have killed myself during the sit but i did not want to deal with the situation as by my eyes there was no way this guy was going to listen to my side at all.

Whiskey

Ok, by your story it seems that you break the rule of kill abuse and attempting to leave a sit by kill abuse along with solo raiding, does not matter if you are not shooting anyone, you do not have permission to be on the planet. Now they can't capture you when you had almost full up. But I am still agreeing with the ban because you can't even put up with a staff sit, you probs would have only gotten a warn for kill abuse the first time. But you continued to kill yourself in console.

Spectre8105

+1, from the sound of it, a warn for kill abuse is fine, however, you were not captured and the following situation should've not occured

Okeas

VIP
Is this the same Turtle? Like old mod turtle (honestly forgot if he isn’t or isn’t mod sry if you still are). And -1 reasons above

I know this ban is already over, but I'm still putting my opinion so you can't learn from this experience. Hard -3 because it is still solo raiding. Just because you didn't attack anyone doesn't take away from the fact that you did not
A.) Get permission to Visit Tython from a JC Member+
B.) Get sent on a mission to visit Tython
C.) Get sent on a raid to attack Tython
D.) Visit Tython during Downtime
or
E.) The impossible (since you're a Sith) visit Tython since you're allied.
Since you fulfilled none of these requirements it is without that you were solo-raiding. As for the whole "I don't want to deal with this drama so I'm killing myself through console" idea that is kill abuse to avoid RP, which is worse than kill abuse. Although Alexander never posted to confirm your health, but it can easily be seen as to how he came to the conclusion that you were captured through your description of what was happening. From Alexander's perspective you were an unarmed person trying to escape Tython, that can most likely be translated as someone who was captured and healed up breaking out of prison and trying to get to the WP. I feel as though it was also immature that you killed yourself again to avoid the sit despite how upset you were at the time. If I were you I would have continued to attempt to talk through the situation and try to get Alexander's understanding of the situation and try to explain your own part based off of what he saw differently from what really happened. Alexander was in the wrong for telling you that you were captured, but I feel as though he was too easy on you and 24 hours is going easy on you. For future reference if Alexander had still told you that you were captured despite you not being captured you could have made a report on him and try to gather all the evidence you can. Work on your attitude towards situations and people and try to be more aware of the rules.

Dwayne

VIP
So because you "already knew the rules", you found it acceptable to now kill yourself in a sit to avoid it twice if not more times? The day ban was justified,

Status
Not open for further replies.