Twelves XII’s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp3ctre

Steam Name and In-Game Name
Steam Name: Sp3ctre
In-Game Name: ShadowX / I can't remember.

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:101341510

Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
JvS

Banning Staff:
Catty

Reason for Ban:
Ban states "Banned before", However the ban was for Continuous Rule Breaking.

Ban Time:
Permanent, (Ban was issued 2 years ago)

What did you do?:
I vividly remember being constantly reprimanded for breaking the rules by one person in particular, @CMDR_Croc, Hopefully after conversation croc will remember me.

Why you should be unbanned:
I Believe that I should be unbanned from the community, because of a few key factors, First of all, I can confidently say that during the 2 years that have elapsed, I have made a drastic change as a person, and have become a lot more mature and knowledgeful than I was at the time of the ban...

Having played 1 extremely large CWRP server known as superiorservers throughout my ban, And having reached a Commander rank within it, I can safely say that i am 100% ready, and can be trusted to make a return to the reborn community...

I Vow that upon my return if it should be granted, I will follow all of the rules that the server has layed out, And respect all of the enforcers of said rules...

All I want is to return to the server, and re-immerse myself in the amazing community and roleplay experience, and bring back the nostalgia of when I used to play on the server 2 years ago, As cringy as it sounds, over these 2 years, I have always thought about reborn gaming, and the memories I made playing on it, it truly is an amazing server...

Thank you for all consideration towards my unbanning!

Kind Regards,
Sp3ctre (ShadowX / Guardian / ???)

Annotation 2019-08-11 133003.png

Status
Not open for further replies.