Tyr's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

but is it actually spoiling a movie if the said spoiler is a false and fake bit like me saying baby Yoda dies in episode 7 for example as a joke? ( +1 it was a joke spoiler legit creates 0 harm and on top of that if you don't want something spoiled don't go on the internet I 100% bet by now if you have not watched the new movie you have been spoiled by youtube and how you watch most star wars related shit it says spoilers in the video titles etc.

Spectre8105

imo if you don't want spoilers go watch the movie on release and avoid media that would spoil it (If you think gmod is a safe community then you got another problem 🤡)

Naga

VIP
+1 its really not a spoiler since the movie is called rise of the skywalker so its kinda obvious but technically is so shorten the ban to a week at least

Sigma

-1 he did this to get a rise out of everyone on the server. not everyone's seen the movie so no matter what you say it still pisses people off. they have no way of knowing if it was true or not. and its his 32 warm which is why it was bumped up to a perma ban.

-1 he did this to get a rise out of everyone on the server. not everyone's seen the movie so no matter what you say it still pisses people off. they have no way of knowing if it was true or not. and its his 32 warm which is why it was bumped up to a perma ban.
He’s not supposed to be banned until 35 though... banning people early is kinda BS

He’s not supposed to be banned until 35 though... banning people early is kinda BS
i got banned at 22, 28, 30, and 31. While some of them were memes or not doesnt matter. As long as you're a nuissance to the staff team they have full right to ban you. Its not a law irl saying "you cannot ban someone for spoilers on a garrys mod server"

Redicule

i got banned at 22, 28, 30, and 31. While some of them were memes or not doesnt matter. As long as you're a nuissance to the staff team they have full right to ban you. Its not a law irl saying "you cannot ban someone for spoilers on a garrys mod server"
Well maybe it should be

Spoilers are kinda trash, wrong or right people enjoy movies different then you just cause you don't think it's a big spoiler doesn't mean it wont ruin it for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.