Tyr's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 Perma bans are bit harsh for just spoilers. Just remove their ability to talk until a certain has passed.
Tyr has just always been toxic and causing a bunch of small problems for the server, but nothing ever super big that we could say was the defining thing he did that caused him to be banned. It might seem like he was banned just for spoilers, but he was really just banned for always being toxic in the Discord and the Server by just mingeing anytime he could and stirring up problems between people

TyrTrolas

Tyr has just always been toxic and causing a bunch of small problems for the server, but nothing ever super big that we could say was the defining thing he did that caused him to be banned. It might seem like he was banned just for spoilers, but he was really just banned for always being toxic in the Discord and the Server by just mingeing anytime he could and stirring up problems between people
Last time i got unbanned i stopped being toxic, it's a spoiler that got me banned

ShadeKoba

I'm pretty sure it was a star wars spoiler, it was a fake one but it still sounded like a real spoiler that could actually be a thing.
He literally said in his appeal it was an avengers spoiler. Even if it was a fake RoS spoiler, that sounds equally as stupid if they didn't even make sure he was joking. Clearly staff has a personal bias here and Tyr deserves to be unbanned, especially considering as he said RDE has way more bans and warns and is still on this server despite being 100x more toxic.

Sigma

Oh yeah you're right lmao i'm dumb, i can't edit the post bc i'm not the one who posted it
plus i don't remember trying to remove you from staff lmao, who tf would do that for tyr?
You made a staff report on me when we were joking ab me giving you a hilt for a rank which isn't even allowed. When I told you no and that I was joking, you made a report and tried to get me in trouble lmao.

He literally said in his appeal it was an avengers spoiler. Even if it was a fake RoS spoiler, that sounds equally as stupid if they didn't even make sure he was joking. Clearly staff has a personal bias here and Tyr deserves to be unbanned, especially considering as he said RDE has way more bans and warns and is still on this server despite being 100x more toxic.
I mean, he literately said a fake spoiler and intended for people to make it sound real, He didnt try to make the spoiler sound fake or like a joke, when you hear someone say a movie spoiler you dont immediatly think "Oh, that might be a joke let me go and ask him." you think "This person just spoiled ####" even thought it was technically a fake spoiler it wasnt worded/phrased like a fake spoiler and was meant for people to think it was real.

Sigma

I mean, he literately said a fake spoiler and intended for people to make it sound real, He didnt try to make the spoiler sound fake or like a joke, when you hear someone say a movie spoiler you dont immediatly think "Oh, that might be a joke let me go and ask him." you think "This person just spoiled ####" even thought it was technically a fake spoiler it wasnt worded/phrased like a fake spoiler and was meant for people to think it was real.
It wasn't even a fake spoiler, he said "I can't believe they named Rey a Skywalker" which actually happened. The ban should stay.

Sigma

That is true. I change my mind, I say let him back. It was funny to have him run around killing everybody on tat and starting fights between jedi and sith bc we all know we need waaaaaay more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.