Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:198888973
Your current rank: Plat-VIP
Amount of Warns: hmmmm.... i think i had like 34

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Mod
Total time with the community (months): Multiple years
Current level within the server: SERVER RESET

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): All the time boi ;)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Half of the time boi ;(

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Too many servers too lazy to list them
Position(s): Too many servers too lazy to list them
Time as position(s): Too many servers too lazy to list them
Brief overview of the position(s): yes
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Tyr], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Everyone knows me in this reborn servers networks gaming iam very popular and i am will be very good staff you can ask half of reborn that played valkryie i was staff there i'm sure they will tell you only the good things and 0 bad, i never abuse i never toxic i get warned every 5 months i rarely break rules i am loved by everyone and iam sure my fans will mass +1 this great app sorry for my arrogance but it is really really great like no joke

and i----- nvm

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
-1 literally banned from the discord.
Also I'm pretty sure you are blacklisted from staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.