Tyr's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_1:0:198888973 , Tyr

Staff Member who Warned: Shepard

Warn reason: False RP

What happened?: i was sent on a mission on my EE life to tython and i told them i was converting and then started attacking when they were taking me to the cells

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Bc i didn't know it's not allowed no staff verbal warned me for that before

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

C

Charger_AU

@Shepard Could you please reply to this with your side of the story so this can be resolved.

Thank you in advance.

Theseus

+1, this is a really weird situation I don't see anything wrong with what you did if your story is correct but there's nothing that i can really tell by if that is what happened and Shepard doesn't remember it. Since i cant really tell if that's all that happened I'm going to just say +1 see where it goes from there.

Neutral rn tyr u are an experienced player but it is hard to memorize all the rules so I get that especially that you were sent on the mission I feel like the one who sent u should also be warned because u wouldnt have been breaking the rules with out the leader u who sent u

C

Charger_AU

I'm going to have to agree on some things in this post and disagree with others, the situation is a bit shady and the warning is from November last year so naturally some of the story will have been forgotten by now. Even though you should have been asked to drop your lightsaber... you've played the server for quite a while now and questionable conduct like this is real frustrating for players.

The warning will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.