Tyr's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Tyr STEAM_1:0:198888973

Staff Member who Warned: Ruby

Warn reason: RDM

What happened?: So i was RPing on korriban during DT and 2 jedi came so i started killing them because that's what a sith would do when he sees a JEDI on KORRIBAN THE SITH PLANET then one of them reported me because i kept killing him he got salty and i got warned

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Because we're allowed to fucking RP during DT and no one was forcing that jedi to come to korriban and getting killed constantly by me and i do this everyday in front of staff but never got warned for it BECAUSE IT'S ROLEPLAY

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

Okeas

VIP
Neutral, don't know the full story. Would like to hear Ruby's side.
How long were you banned?
Edit: Realized how smart I am.

Whiskey

From what I read in the rules "Do not disturb roleplay that may be going on during downtime". If Tyr was RPing then the warn should not have happened. But I don't think that Tyr should consider the entire planet RP, only a certain area.

Serin

VIP
Personally I would tell them you don't want them here on Korriban as you are roleplaying first. Technically in my opinion the rule is on your side, but you didn't give the others much of a notice that you were RPing.

Tyr

VIP
Personally I would tell them you don't want them here on Korriban as you are roleplaying first. Technically in my opinion the rule is on your side, but you didn't give the others much of a notice that you were RPing.
They were being toxic in OOC and i told them that i'm RPing but they kept coming

Serin

VIP
I mean if you told them you were clearly roleplaying at that time it seems fine. But I'd also like to hear Ruby's side too.

IROCONIAN

From what I read in the rules "Do not disturb roleplay that may be going on during downtime". If Tyr was RPing then the warn should not have happened. But I don't think that Tyr should consider the entire planet RP, only a certain area.
i remember i brought a group of Jedi padawans to Korriban during dt and we were attacked by a pg. I didnt fight back as i thought it would be fun for them. SAME situation padawienes called @ and where told the pg is role-playing and can ask us to leave or attack us as we were in the inner sanctum.

+1 Tyr gets them warns legit prior to this. but this one should be removed.

He was attacking Bob Shin Ra during DT and claiming it was him RPing. This ends up bringing up not only the issue of RDM but also forcing someone into their RP. If you want the log/conversation they had, I can post it aswell.

Reactions: Bob

Bob

VIP
-1 its DT u cant force me into ur RP (u just KOSed me when i was infront of the sith temple and didn't even ask me to leave too)
Ruby also asked other staff about it and they said it was RDM
and about the pac abuse i would've turned it off if I was duelling and Ruby saw it multiple times and didn't say anything

Tyr

VIP
He was attacking Bob Shin Ra during DT and claiming it was him RPing. This ends up bringing up not only the issue of RDM but also forcing someone into their RP. If you want the log/conversation they had, I can post it aswell.
Well i fucking warned him many times to stay away from korriban because i'm RPing and he keeps coming back he was the one forcing himself

Bob

VIP
Well i fucking warned him many times to stay away from korriban because i'm RPing and he keeps coming back he was the one forcing himself
saying ur RPing is just ur silly excuse just to RDM everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.