Tyr's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Tyr

Staff Member who Warned: Shepard

Warn reason: idiot

What happened?: I was captured in jedi cells and i told shepard in OOC to kill me then he slayed me and then i got brought by 3 staff to jedi cells and shepard warned me he should've not listened to me lol

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Because it's Shepard's fault he didn't check what's going on before slaying me :(

Any sort of proof(photo,video): nah

-1 you told him to kill you with the intent of trying to get out of the RP situation. Shepard had no way of knowing that’s why you wanted to be killed, and you tried to use that as a loophole. If anything, the warn should be renamed to Avoiding RP Situation

-3 Although it's hard to tell exactly how things were worded during this, I'm going to have to go against this because your reasoning for why it should be appealed is just blaming Shepard for your own mistake. You knew that Shepard would most likely kill you if you asked him to, so you tricked him into killing you so that you could finally get out of sitting in a cell forever.

Charger

Tyr... you have a long history of doing questionable things or just messing about on the server. You are 100% aware of what's acceptable and what's not at this stage but you still find ways to get yourself into trouble. Don't say or do things that will result in punishment and there will be no problems.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.