Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: something like void eros
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54151557
Banning Staff: whiskee
Reason for Ban: cheating / staff abuse
Ban Time: perm
What did you do?: only thing i was shown was me using !spectate during a throne claim.
Why you should be unbanned: not only did i not ignite my lightsaber the entire claim i never even left the dc room. not sure how spectating is going to change the outcome of a claim that didn't kill a single one of the claimers.

Whiskey

The spectating during the claim while in the same room as one of the claimers did not look good at all, this would only be a demotion or a talking to. The perma ban came in from you cheating many times on the server instead of only the testing you did with Kango/Name. You inserting your hud via client side is still considered cheating.

asked the dev team of the cheat who the active users were, you were on that list? hmm idk.
MULTIPLE complaints about eros only hitting headshots?
You CLIENTSIDE INJECTING a completely different HUD? Unfair advantage, which also proves you still had the cheats on.
You all the sudden knowing where people at 1 hp are and instantly b-line it towards them?
You're a staff member and all you thought about was "How could I give myself an advantage".
You're a horrible staff member and should feel bad. Yes Im a developer and I used the cheats in the past too but never in a serious situation did I use them because that's overstepping it. Cheats or not, you still used !spectate and you either did or didn't communicate with other people on the location of a group during the claim.

Eros

VIP
asked the dev team of the cheat who the active users were, you were on that list? hmm idk.
MULTIPLE complaints about eros only hitting headshots?
You CLIENTSIDE INJECTING a completely different HUD? Unfair advantage, which also proves you still had the cheats on.
You all the sudden knowing where people at 1 hp are and instantly b-line it towards them?
You're a staff member and all you thought about was "How could I give myself an advantage".
You're a horrible staff member and should feel bad. Yes Im a developer and I used the cheats in the past too but never in a serious situation did I use them because that's overstepping it. Cheats or not, you still used !spectate and you either did or didn't communicate with other people on the location of a group during the claim.
I assume those complaints all probably came from Maklin considering he's the only one that ever accused me of anything. Not only was I satanding right next to him when the server crashed and he was at 1 hp. Honestly I don't generally like tooting my own horn, but I've always been good with a sniper. Which is why I wanted to have bounty hunters back, it was an easy way to make a lot of money. Headshots on a model like master chief is not hard.

The spectating during the claim while in the same room as one of the claimers did not look good at all, this would only be a demotion or a talking to. The perma ban came in from you cheating many times on the server instead of only the testing you did with Kango/Name. You inserting your hud via client side is still considered cheating.
The hud is a bit more complex, I only had the HUD when on Korriban, usually testing values or changing locations of elements. I did this very few times after server launch, usually because I needed players walking past for some of the elements to work (built in radar). The biggest issue I ran into which I was working on, was optimization, the hud itself drops me around 1/4 to 1/3 of my frames at any given moment. It from what I and a buddy of mine can tell comes from some of the hooks I was using. If you want a practical reason for why I wouldn't use the HUD outside of Korriban its because of that. In terms of injecting, I wont share them here for obvious reasons, but there is a bypass that allows me to just use the run client side lua console commands. Again if you want a practical reason to that as well, clients for cheating also cause a shit load of FPS lag for me.

Also I'd like to see this list of active users.

I assume those complaints all probably came from Maklin considering he's the only one that ever accused me of anything. Not only was I satanding right next to him when the server crashed and he was at 1 hp. Honestly I don't generally like tooting my own horn, but I've always been good with a sniper. Which is why I wanted to have bounty hunters back, it was an easy way to make a lot of money. Headshots on a model like master chief is not hard.

The hud is a bit more complex, I only had the HUD when on Korriban, usually testing values or changing locations of elements. I did this very few times after server launch, usually because I needed players walking past for some of the elements to work (built in radar). The biggest issue I ran into which I was working on, was optimization, the hud itself drops me around 1/4 to 1/3 of my frames at any given moment. It from what I and a buddy of mine can tell comes from some of the hooks I was using. If you want a practical reason for why I wouldn't use the HUD outside of Korriban its because of that. In terms of injecting, I wont share them here for obvious reasons, but there is a bypass that allows me to just use the run client side lua console commands. Again if you want a practical reason to that as well, clients for cheating also cause a shit load of FPS lag for me.

Also I'd like to see this list of active users.
We have the list that was active at the moment, testing or not a hud on a PUBLIC server and not a dev server, which you aren't even a Developer for? You had the role to see the channel, not to be a developer. If your hud is dropping 1/4th the frames then test that in single player, but the hud was not mentioned ONCE with any of the other developers to my knowledge, so you're "working" on something that wasn't even going to be added.

Eros

VIP
We have the list that was active at the moment, testing or not a hud on a PUBLIC server and not a dev server, which you aren't even a Developer for? You had the role to see the channel, not to be a developer. If your hud is dropping 1/4th the frames then test that in single player, but the hud was not mentioned ONCE with any of the other developers to my knowledge, so you're "working" on something that wasn't even going to be added.
The only developer that didn't know about it is Zeus. Even you knew about it. Tombstone knew about it as well. Like I said, I want to see this list, stop side stepping.

Okeas

VIP
Eh kinda power hungry in the end and looked to be using staff powers to appease those who will give him power. I've seen you use your cheats on Iroc's server and there's a chance you could've continued if you so desired. I feel you should wait a bit longer you're already on that halorp server idk why you need here too

Status
Not open for further replies.