Steam Name - Venom
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:425344996
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Grand Overseer Venom
Server Playtime - 1 Week 1 day 17 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime -2,866 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 15

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ X]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
There are alot of things I enjoy about Star Wars as I've grown up knowing and loving the content made of Star Wars and its been a huge part of my life. My favourite thing about Star Wars is that every single character is in it’s own way unique no matter the time period, ways they are written, how they are in general every person in Star Wars has a story and a possibly impacting future.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Kato Drosa was Born on Tatooine in the city of Mos Espa he was fortunate to not be born into slavery however him and his Mother struggled to survive on what little money they gained as Katos father had abandoned him at birth, Eventually in his teenage years Katos Mother was killed by a group of Tusken Raiders when she ventured outside the city in an attempt to make a trip to Mos Eisley. When he found his mother he ended up burying her close by to where she was killed, with there being nobody left in his life to care for Kato trained his body to be at peak physical condition he ended up joining a group of Mercs for hire where he received training in different kinds of weaponry, once confident enough Kato left the group and ventured out on his own and doing the dirty work of whoever is tossing the credits his way.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
Throughout my life I've always liked the concept of two things, Sith and Mercenaries/Bounty Hunters. As a little kid one of my favourite characters was Boba Fett. He was a cool character that didn’t need a lightsaber or the force to have a strong impact. He was naturally cool and his skill was unmatched at the time. Upon growing up and learning more characters and how they operate Mercs/Contract hunters I gained a lot more insight and depth into those who took on that role of a merc. Cad bane, Embo, Ig-11, Din djarin are just a few to list off and the ability to actually roleplay as someone in that scenario is very cool to me and something I feel I could be good at.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
My character’s motivations are simple but understandable, my character has the motivation of being a feared and respected Merc, he wants to gain a reputation for himself so that way when people need a merc he would be a top priority Merc for hire.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?
Kato never joined the Empire or Republic because of his standpoint he's always survived for himself and his Mother, with his Mothers death he has nothing left to lose and wants to keep it that way so he pledges his full loyalty to nobody but himself.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?
My character's main goal is ideally to gain respect with his chosen profession, growing up in Mos Espa he understood the kind of respect that Mercs and Bounty Hunters got and once he was able to do so he picked up the job himself.

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?
The only interaction between my character and the Empire and Republic will simply be business, only there will be no preferred faction and the bottom line is whoever is paying the most credits will have my character's service at their disposal.

AXOSPride

Big +1
Venom is extremely active, well known on the server on both sides, and is a great dude in general. He put his time into this app and knows what the job entails, so I think he would make a great Merc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.