Accepted Venoms Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom

Steam Name: Venom
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:425344996
Ingame Name(s) - Grand Overseer Venom
Server Playtime - 6 days 13 hours current iteration but have been playing since 5.0 days
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2,810
Warn Count - 0
Age - 15

Relevant Experience
Servers - BLN Clone Wars RP

Positions - Moderator

Responsibilities - Whitelists, Dealing with Minges/toxic behavior, Player issues, Creating sim dupes, Assisting with events

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I believe that I have made myself well known in the community while I don’t know every single person in the community I believe when someone says the name Venom people generally know that they refer to me, I think I could make a huge impact on the community as Staff in many different ways a few of those ways could include my daily hours on server, I am usually on server most days and for long periods of time I can be a voice of reason when the situation calls for it, I think that I have the Maturity to be on the Staff team and hopefully have proven that fact to anyone who knows me and can help with any problems that arise within the community. I can be a huge help for the community in any way required. Overall it is my belief that the community should accept my application because I believe I have proved myself capable and responsible enough to obtain a position in staff.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I believe my experience in Reborn qualifies me more then other players I believe as I have been in the community for a few years now. My general knowledge of how the server operates and how players act and respond in certain situations gives me a bit of an advantage. As well as my experience as staff on a previous server so I am not going into staff not knowing what I'm doing I have quite a bit of experience behind me on how to properly perform and act as a staff and as a member of the community and I think going in with that base mentality and experience can provide some insight of why I’m qualified.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
My primary focus in administrative situations is to make sure both parties are being honest and fair punishment is given to the guilty party. Firstly i’d separate the two parties to make sure no further conflict endures. Secondly, I'd ask for both sides of the story to make sure everything is fair and unbiased. Thirdly if there we’re any other players around i’d ask what they saw, if there were none i’d ask for any evidence relating to the situation at hand. Lastly, I'd give the punishment required if the players were rightfully called out on what they did.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
As stated before I am a somewhat long standing member of the community. I know a decent majority of the community's active population and I want to give back to a community that I’ve spent a good majority of my time in and help the server wherever I can.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Venom ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Venom], have permission from [Observer] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Venom ]

tic2quick

+1 Awesome role-player
Never heard him speak but his typing is very mature
I feel he would be a great addition to your staff team!

Biggie

+1
Good dude, very good at RP and he makes sure that he is rp'ing while making sure no one is feeling like its personal so he knows how to properley take on a situation.

GG man!

Kal

+2
I think its +2's for senior mods i forget lmao
Community veteran who has a untarnished reputation and will be a great staff.

JPL

Executive
+2
A great community member who has displayed his ability to think rationally and handle stressful situations would be an amazing addition to the staff team.

Last edited:

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
+3
Venom is by far one of my favorite people I have met on this server. He's a mature person who does everything he can to make sure everyone else is having a good time and understands everything that's going on. He is the Grand Overseer in game which just shows how much knowledge he has and I feel that's a very good quality to have as a staff member. Overall good guy and fun to be around. Wouldn't mind seeing him as a staff member at all.

Lukir

VIP
+1
It's nice to see reputable community members applying for staff. You've been around for as long as the majority of old community members, happy to see new and returning members from either new or old reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.