Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32512533
Ingame name(s): Ventus Ryvir, Armond
Current play time: 4d 22h 49m 00s
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3,298.5 hours.
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): N/A , though helped several events on other servers
Time as position: N/A

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control:
Yes to construction, very minimal with NPC control.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I have played various amounts of star wars games and played on many servers in roles which required a lot of lore knowledge, and also helped GMs on other servers create and manage events.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x] no

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
My biggest desire as a Game Master is to bring something feasible to a player that they want to engage with, not something they feel they have to engage with. This being events around storylines that are player RP driven and not dependent upon a Event Character's story. Though, I do have ideas for events like those as they are more often than not more feasible and open for more of the playerbase to join in.
I also want to try and have mini-events or even small builds for Organizations if they need something of the sort for a mission.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Pencil, have permission from Kroqzor to make my application.
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated)
:
I have been in a multitude of roleplay heavy roles on SWRP servers, JvS included in the past and have a very good understanding of what makes a good event as well as what makes sense regarding lore. I am fairly capable of maintaining an active presence as a gamemaster and am eager to working with Factions and Organizations to possibly create mini-events to enhance players' experience. I also feel that there is a lack of events that are possible for lower levels to participate in and I want to possibly look into ways with other Gamemasters and also through practice, making events targeted for lower levels. Though of course not to scale of server-wide events, events of large scale should be open to everyone.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Sloth

+3 Really Good Application overall and fairly active DM me on discord I wanna go over some things about your event with you.

-Senior Gamemaster Sloth

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Talk to Sloth on ts3 and ask for your role on discord and ts3 after you've been trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.